PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Include both users in Trade items in Pokemon timelines

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 567

Toxel's AvatarToxel
Suggestion Title: Include both users in Trade items in Pokemon timelines Suggestion Summary: Instead of "Traded with [user] as a gift" in pokemon timelines, it could say something like "Traded to [user] from [user] as a gift" Also: I find non-gift trades a bit easier to understand because they already include both users in the timeline, but maybe these could also be in the "to/from" format? (Alternate suggestion by Frostynova: "Traded by [user]" instead of "Traded with [user]") Positive points: - Easier to understand in the timeline - Easier to keep track of trades - Consistent with non-gift trades already including both usernames Negative points: - May not be possible with the current trade system? - It would make the timeline more cluttered Reason For Consideration: I often get confused trying to work out who gifts were between in the timelines of my pokemon, especially because I do a lot of dex trading.

Example

Here's a pokemon with a timeline full of gifts: In one part of the timeline, it says this:

QUOTE originally posted by Timeline

[09/Dec/2020 02:34:29] Traded with Kaelwolfur as a gift [09/Dec/2020 02:32:16] Traded with Toxel as a gift [12/Sep/2020 03:46:20] Reached Level 100 by pySWAGoras while owned by Toxel
At least to me, I would read "Traded with Toxel" as someone else trading it To me, which doesn't make sense because I already owned it. I think it would be clearer if it said "Traded to Kaelwolfur from Toxel as a gift" and then "Traded to Toxel from Kaelwolfur as a gift"
(I didn't see this suggested anywhere, but sorry if it was!)
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I support this idea, it has been difficult to understand when someone gave me a gift verses when someone sent me a trade
Pfp from Pfq
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
While I understand where you're coming from, I don't give support on this one. For one, a lot of people like to keep timelines as clean as possible, and adding another name to it would make it more cluttered. Unless I'm misinterpreting what you're meaning, that's my only reason lol.

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

Toxel's AvatarToxel
@Sharpy that makes sense! I don't think this would make the timelines that much more cluttered because it's not adding any extra items, only the other username. Non-gift trades also already show both usernames I see your point though and I will add it to the first post! Thanks for your input ^^
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
Ahhhh ok I see what you mean now, I think I was misinterpreting it xD I fully support this, as it has always been a bit confusing to me as well. :3

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page