PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clan applications (apply here) / Rules

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Clan Process

1. Make sure that you apply for your clan in the appropriate section. Pokémon, Other or Mature. 2. When submitting for a clan, you need to provide a good description
This doesn't mean try and sell it to us. We want to know what the clan is going to be about and nothing more. We're not asking you to be a door-to-door salesman :P
. --2a. Upon rejection, you may re-submit your clan application up to three times. --2b. A user may own as many clans as they can keep track of - if you already own one/two (etc) when you apply for another, you will be judged based on management skills of the first/second (etc). 3. Clans that serve little to no purpose will not be accepted (eg: Trading, Begging, Breeding, Chatting-clans). 4. Once a clan is accepted, the owner has one month to create the clan - failure to do so will lead to the clan application being forfeit. Disclaimer: We reserve the right to deny anyone, at any time, the right to own a clan, so long as there is valid reasoning for doing so. This reasoning can be found out by requesting it from a member of staff via. PM.

Application form: Click here

Clan FAQs

Q: If I’m active on PFQ but my clan is inactive, will my thread be deleted? A: It highly depends on the circumstance; if there’s no response or interest in you wanting the thread, then it will be deleted. You will always be informed of a deletion when it comes to an inactive thread (via. PM). Q: What if I’m inactive? A: If you have been offline for a considerable amount of time and your thread has been deleted, it can be retrieved. Provided you have a link to the thread. Q: How do I get into contact with someone? / Who do I get into contact with? A: Send a message to a member of staff (preferably a forum mod) - you can see a list of staff here. Q: How to PM a member of staff to retrieve your thread: A: Be polite. Be precise. And always include a link(s) to the deleted thread(s). Example PM: "Hello, My thread [insert name] was deleted due to inactivity. Can you please retrieve it? Here is the [insert link]." IMPORTANT: - If a clan is inactive for a month+, the clan will be deleted and the owner will receive a PM detailing why the clan was deleted. - If the reason for the removal of your thread went beyond inactivity, such as rules being broken, then your clan will not be retrieved.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page