PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Clan applications (apply here) / Rules

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Clan applications (apply here) / Rules >

Clan FAQs

Q: If I’m active on PFQ but my clan is inactive, will my thread be deleted? A: It highly depends on the circumstance; if there’s no response or interest in you wanting the thread, then it will be deleted. You will always be informed of a deletion when it comes to an inactive thread (via. PM). Q: What if I’m inactive? A: If you have been offline for a considerable amount of time and your thread has been deleted, it can be retrieved. Provided you have a link to the thread. Q: How do I get into contact with someone? / Who do I get into contact with? A: Send a message to a member of staff (preferably a forum mod) - you can see a list of staff here. Q: How to PM a member of staff to retrieve your thread: A: Be polite. Be precise. And always include a link(s) to the deleted thread(s). Example PM: "Hello, My thread [insert name] was deleted due to inactivity. Can you please retrieve it? Here is the [insert link]." IMPORTANT: - If a clan is inactive for a month+, the clan will be deleted and the owner will receive a PM detailing why the clan was deleted. - If the reason for the removal of your thread went beyond inactivity, such as rules being broken, then your clan will not be retrieved.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page