PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Notice Board!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
- MAY 2024 TYPE RACE (FAIRY) - Eighth Place - Team Scored 299,694 Points! Score: 4,108 Points Hunted: Milcery (15 S | 9 A | 0 M | 1535 H) Specials Hatched: Raffle Prizes!
I'd started this chain April 23rd to get a head start for this race, woo! Though, monogender pairs can be such a pain, since the pair I used is at 95% at max happiness... ^^;; But hey, I still did a fairly good job now! I'm also attempting to participate in the Team Raffle for the first time (and have donated some of the above specials), so I'll likely edit this post with whoever I end up getting once that's done. :D Now to start planning and thinking about next month for Grass, whether to hunt somethin' and who...
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Silver Trainer Card achieved!!!!! 🎉 I've hatched a melanistic, and now completed the Pokédex! (As of typing this: 716 EggDex and 1,695 Pokédex) Now just the Wishalloys until Gold... hoo boy. ^^;; (Only have Normal and Fairy - it's gonna be a while, but let's go!!!!!!)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page