PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Notice Board!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

greenookie's Avatargreenookie
So update from last post - ended up in 84th place with 1,060 points! I spent... uh...... way too much GP and used like... all of my Daycare Passes I got from Easter............ ...BUT IT WAS WORTH IT, LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL BABE
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +969,513
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterPsychic
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
10/10, ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE EXCLUSIVES ;O; I might honestly wanna hunt them someday... we shall see if I ever get to such a point...
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
Kinda do wanna make a new icon for myself..... Or maybe I could commission one? I think I'd still wanna keep the demimale flag and have it with a simple animation.... Hrrrmm....
Current Plan! Try to Mega Evolve a few 'mons, a bit more Gible hatching, maybe... Then go back to Honedge hatching? (Since Steel my team is next month)

QUOTE originally posted by greenookie

Kinda do wanna make a new icon for myself..... Or maybe I could commission one? I think I'd still wanna keep the demimale flag and have it with a simple animation.... Hrrrmm....
..Haha.... Haaaaahhhh.............. I still have not done either of these. ;v;
How much brain rot can 1 (one) shark dragon cause a demiman?
Lv. 100 — +7,882,967
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGround
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Well. I have found out that the answer is A Lot of brain rot. ^^;; I've straight up never drawn Garchomp (or any of the Gible line, actually) and was never too interested in them, but now I find myself sketching up a reference just because "Hehe, I love my funny pink shark :D" (And I will be editing this post once I've got the reference done and make her a ToyHouse profile, might even add her to ArtFight, we'll see--) EDIT: HERE SHE IS!! Both on TH and on AF :D
....Of course Igglybuff is the Pokemon of the Day...... I don't have enough ZC that I'd feel okay about saving this Gible chain to resume my Iggly chain... gaaahhh.... ;~; (Many other people seem to be trying to sell their boxboxes too, so not many of us are havin' good luck with that...) edit: AND I JUST REALIZED IT'S A FAIRY V-WAVE TOO I AM ANGERY >:( Next Day Edit: ...145 eggs hatched... 1 Shiny and 1 Albino........... ...guess it's better than nothing, but I don't know why I keep gettin' my hopes so high, aaaahh...
Personal / Sad Ramble in the hide box. I wouldn't recommend reading it. I don't want to trouble my friends with this, but I want to get it out in some way...

the 'mature' code doesn't work in journals, so pretend that it does for this, please

The feeling that everything is hopeless is creeping back in again... I just want to call off of work, call off of volunteering, not talk to anyone, just to hide in my room... ...with every small slight or hurtful remark, accidental or not... with every misstep, awkward interaction, and typo or trip over my tongue... everything that reminds me that I'm still this me, and reminds me of everything I've lost and could stand to lose... good god, it's terrifying and overwhelming... I just don't... feel like I have a place to belong. This world isn't made to house someone like me, and I wasn't built for this kind of a life. And I'm scared. I don't feel like I should have made it this far, that I shouldn't have been allowed to make it this far... that something should have stopped me years ago. But I'm still here. Somehow. ...I don't feel like I belong, and I feel like that should be wrong... I have friends, I care about them dearly, and I.. think they care about me too - I know at least one does... but I still feel like an intruder... I worry I'll be kicked out, or that things will be revealed and I'll have to leave for some reason, or that things will crumble because of things out of my control... I don't wanna lose those I care about again..... I don't.. know if I could bear it again, at the very least not so soon,, Heheh... no wonder I got so focused on Kyou again, he always has symbolised and helped me work through and express these sorts of feelings... Weird to think it's almost been 7 years since I first drew him... - - - How am I to have hope for a future I can't move towards? How am I to believe I can hold on to those I have now when I've already lost so many? How am I to feel like I can be 'myself' when I've never seen their face clearly? I don't know, I don't know...
I said I wanted to doodle other peoples' characters, and by god, I am certainly doodlin'-- It's surprising but does make me happy that so many people are interested and made requests! Had the thread going for not even 2 whole days yet and have already got 6 doodles done and 6 more in the queue ;v; It always makes me happy to see people that like my art :'D 💚 (It also makes me happy 'cause so many people are offering GP, which means doing Mega-Evos to fill out the Dex will be a less painful thing, eheh ^^;; ) Now to get back to doodling before I head out to the park for the day-- hopefully volunteering won't be too long today, but Fridays have generally been going by fast, which is nice!
Grumble grumble... wanna try to make a reference for Anthea... Getting the shape of their head right is.... a struggle for me... ;v; Same with the arms... and general proportions... gwwaaahhh... >~< Suppose it'd likely be better to just... get a feel for drawing them before making a reference, huh... ^^;;
Art block is a huge jerk, graahhh... Got some adopts in the works, but hrm... For two of them, I wanna draw more art for them before selling them. Another two I have the test sketches for, but haven't been able to start on the sketches for their proper art.. Then two I'm working on right now have lineart but I'm struggling a lot with the colors... So six adopts, but none of them properly done or able to go up yet. Hopin' I can get outta this rut... -~-

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page