PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Just a Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Oupalescence's AvatarOupalescence
goodmorningblue doodled this super cute Shiny Vaporeon/Duplica's Ditto in disguise!

Hide box so it doesn't take forever to load~

goodmorningblue

• Shop
  • Type Race
  • Credits
Opal's Market
Collecting 73/500 54/500
340/600 18
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Deku Leafeon by King Byakko! King's DeviantArt <3 Score Badge Type Race trophies by Meki1 & Cryst! <3
*flails* 9 Hearts away from my goal before I bump it up and lower my collecting price C: Kagami's are already building up too~ I figure 600 was a sweet spot since neither of the 300 chains produced what I wanted(Dry Shiny Mew and Melan Magearna, tho a Melan Mew would be amazing!!) :P So 600 seems good to try for that Purple Uxie Bean~ x) I appreciate all the help and sales I've been getting to make these goals happen!! <3 Next Magearna day I'm dropping everything and resuming the hunt :D
My beautiful girl won top spot this week <3 I don't think I've gotten first place before?? So this was very exciting to see on break at work!! :D The theme said Colourful so.. I WENT FOR IT xD Contest Link

*I went back ALL the contests to find out, mostly cause curiosity lol Yes Altaria is my first 1st place ranking in the contests! I actually didn't start entering until after my 4-5 year hiatus x'D I guess they started after Lily bug came into the world(April 2017 and contests started in October that year!!) so I was MIA figuring out mom life :P Here's the closest beans to 1st place, No 2nd placings oddly enough!

3rds

4th

Why did I do this

Accessories are hiding behind it apparently, according to the code xD Lazy entry hehe
I really..
Timid 6IV Delta
Bold 6IV Delta Of 44 Deltad eggs 12 hatched non Dry 2 of those Non Dry hatched 6IV.. SALLY IS REALLY NOT BEING NICE TO ME THIS WEEK :C Sei day gave me a single shiny so I'm trying to make up for it ig D: Terribly, obviously. I now have 3,000 Delta points(1k more than what I planned but here we are *shrugs* do it for the EEVEES xD) I swear to the overlord Sally I will rage if you do not give me a special Delta. :V
Sally and I are going to brawl. Out of 4k delta points. Only a single Shiny hatched.... In the party I didn't delta because I grabbed random shelter eggs :C So big sadge, but about to try for more. Gonna post about buying vouchers again ^^' She's gotta cave eventually right?? D: Wrong berry and all. Behold the Serious pal that made me Seriously mad. LOL (not that mad, more disappointed honestly, but had to joke on the nature of him xD)
On a different note, Trying to sell some Delta Eevees and I swore they'd pop off xD Only 6 IVs selling and 1 5IV gal sold so far. But considering I hatched 3 6IV Delta that's good! I wish 1 was Dry but nope, all came out different berry type. Why Sally?! WHY DO ME LIKE THIS Meanwhile my hoard of regular 6IV Dry Eevees is outrageous xP 6 and counting!! Would it be insane to fill up my Eevee field with all 6IV? Possibly. But I'm sure it'll get there at some point.
Trying to keep up this tournament is exhausting. I work 10 hour overnights, get home to get the kiddo ready for school. Am exhaustedly clicking until I absolutely have to go to sleep to function properly at night. I wasn't expecting being another 130 eggs behind after sleeping today but here we are, an hour before I leave for work absolutely rushing it and I'm scared I'll have to buy out the wazoo for lazuli tokens again. :/ Keeping Arceus isn't always fun. Hatching Melans yes, keeping the rank 100% no.
Nope I cannot, will not, buy 2 PR sticks and hunt 62 summons for a Melan Uxie xD No way, gonna have to wait! Hahaha
Origin Sashes are grossly inflated right now. 1 at 160k and next at 399k. I feel some type of way over it. :C
Use the Pokewalker for real once(2nd poke caught) and this!!! I know who she's going toooo :3333
I cannot make this up. Messaging a friend and said Pinsir will probably be my next Melan after that first Cyclizar.. NOPE 2 more before even starting Pinsir prep xD AND 2 IN A ROW!! 6 AND 7!!! AND ALL 5IV! the heck sally?! The best luck I've ever had in a hunt and I even called it in my shop after getting 2 albinos in the first 8 eggs of the first 11 egg chain. I did break it for tourny stuff? What did I break it for?! Can't remember lol xD Idk if I should save it or not! It's only a chain of 400 some eggs now LOL Cyclizar may just be a lucky mon for me C: I also got a handful of 6IVs to put in shop too~ And a few more shiny and an albino I didn't send out as gifts x)

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page