PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Just a Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Just a Journal >

Oupalescence's AvatarOupalescence
grandmaster.pngb.png
Sally and I are going to brawl. Out of 4k delta points. Only a single Shiny hatched.... In the party I didn't delta because I grabbed random shelter eggs :C So big sadge, but about to try for more. Gonna post about buying vouchers again ^^' She's gotta cave eventually right?? D: Wrong berry and all. Behold the Serious pal that made me Seriously mad. LOL (not that mad, more disappointed honestly, but had to joke on the nature of him xD)
On a different note, Trying to sell some Delta Eevees and I swore they'd pop off xD Only 6 IVs selling and 1 5IV gal sold so far. But considering I hatched 3 6IV Delta that's good! I wish 1 was Dry but nope, all came out different berry type. Why Sally?! WHY DO ME LIKE THIS Meanwhile my hoard of regular 6IV Dry Eevees is outrageous xP 6 and counting!! Would it be insane to fill up my Eevee field with all 6IV? Possibly. But I'm sure it'll get there at some point.
  • Shop
  • Type Race
  • Credits
s.png Opal's Market sweet-ribbon.png
Collecting summon_zek.png73/500summon_zek.png summon_kyu.png54/500summon_kyu.png
summon_uxi.png340/600summon_uxi.png 18
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Deku Leafeon by King Byakko! King's DeviantArt <3 Score Badge Type Race trophies by Meki1 & Cryst! <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page