PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Q&A With Niet!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678910

ErarousFire's AvatarErarousFire
arceus.pnga.png
Could the melan chance be increased again? Also favorite legendary?
art by Amieg!!
art by EmyChan!!
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
What is the next update/suggestion you're hoping to bring to PFQ? (If any) Would love some thoughts on a few that you hope to bring to PFQ if you plan to bring more. Also curious about PFNew updates, is there any news at this time? ---- Also as a side note, this is probably more for the mods right here but: Previously Cele would type up what happens in his dev streams, will there be somewhere these QA's will be typed up for those who are unable to make the stream/are hard of hearing/etc? Just curious.
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
ultra.pngd.png
If you are a Pokémon Trainer, what starter do you choose? What will be your team?
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
summon_vic.png0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,651,595
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

What made you become a fan of Pokemon?
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
master.pngc.png
how long it takes to draw a sprite of a pokemon and implement here?

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
Does Niet know he is loved by all PokeFarm user?
Wailerman's AvatarWailerman
master.pnge.png
Could it possibly be possible to do an art contest on the discord/reddit and the winner's fakémon gets made real, with the winner recieving the egg of said 'mon? Just curious. If you were to add any removed stuff from the games into pfq, what and why.
LOL Reese's mug. The start of my own Johnny R a Z e R drip collection, but for Reese's
Do you hate it when a shark throws a refridgerator at a turtle that's speaking to Jesus?
aeugh My avatar was drawn by me.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Alexander Moon

Do you hate it when a shark throws a refridgerator at a turtle that's speaking to Jesus?
That’s what I was thinking! I wonder if there are fridges in heaven. (sarcasm, please delete if not appropriate)
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP, Art <3 | code by me
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Møroha

Also as a side note, this is probably more for the mods right here but: Previously Cele would type up what happens in his dev streams, will there be somewhere these QA's will be typed up for those who are unable to make the stream/are hard of hearing/etc? Just curious.
If it winds up being a stream, yeah, I'll be glad to make an appearance and do some note-taking and transcribing. I think it's fun to have a written record for the folks who couldn't show or don't watch streams for various reasons. 👍✨
Now, for funsies! My question... What is my question... Ah. I have a few. 😋 What's your favourite or most comforting stim? Would you consider yourself a picky eater? If so, is it a texture thing or a flavours thing? What's your favourite fruit? Vegetable? Would you like an apple? 👀
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page