PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site background change

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

clickclick4's Avatarclickclick4
I really like the lack of people in the new one! I find the faces distracting whenever they show up between boxes or whatever on a page.
polyfragmented friEndo supporter dnc with syscourse
I like the new background. It looks cool. I can't wait to see it on the site.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The background has been changed, but due to caching it may not update for you. Clearing your cache should update the image (but honestly I'm struggling to get it to update myself!)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
(Double-post, gasp! For reference, when a post contains substantial enough or new information that warrants its own post, including the consequence of re-notifying subscribers or the thread author, then it may be acceptable to post again after only a few hours. If the double posting rules were intended to be absolutes, I'd just program them that way! Discretion is applicable!) Anyway... The old background image is available at https://pokefarm.com/img/background-old.png, in case you want it for your own custom skin.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Oooohhhh! I really like the new back-ground. Are you gonna add some people and pokemon to it too? Either way it is far more appealing than the old one. Thank you for your dilegence!
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Årtëê1's AvatarÅrtëê1
The Screen For Profiles Was Bigger Before And I Liked It Better But The New Background Is Great!
IrizOnPFQ's AvatarIrizOnPFQ
noice background :))

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page