PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site background change

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
Woo-hoo! Super excited!
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
starfruits's Avatarstarfruits
YES!
profile pic by me!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Will the old one be avalible to switch to? I love both.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
S O U P's AvatarS O U P
Im happy to see this! Mine is currently on the valentines skin. I love to see something new!
pfp by the creators of ATLA
how will this affect costum skins of the site
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Can't wait to see what it'll look like!
Pfp from Pfq
ZephyrZx's AvatarZephyrZx
I Can't wait to see This one Turns out! 😊
MistLeaf's AvatarMistLeaf
Am...I the only one who kind of likes the old one better? It has little cartoon people, and makes it more lively. The new one looks really great, but a little empty. On the other hand, all the more visually interesting stuff is on the sides in the new one, where it's easier to see. Ah well, I don't see it often anyway, so it's not a huge deal either way. Just a bit of change to get used to.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Looks very nice. Makes the site seem less..kiddish. Though I wonder if you're gonna add a few people to give it more life but whatev's. The new background preview looks great.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Atlarian's AvatarAtlarian

QUOTE originally posted by Saa

That new background looks really nice. :) The old one did seem rather outdated but I've forgotten about it since I've had a site skin most of my time here.
same
Icon is 2022 Advent calender!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page