PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eiscue's Noice Face

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

TransPiplup's AvatarTransPiplup

QUOTE originally posted by Lady Frost

I don't really see the point in this yes it's a cute pun but to change the name of a pokemon's form seems pointless to me it would be like changing names of other pokemon's forms just because it's a "cute pun" and by saying that people have to suffer from the pun isn't a valid negative point.
"Noice" is both a pun and how it's officially called. As it is now, it's like if staff changed schooling form to "lots of fish" form, or therian form to "animal" form. Not technically incorrect, but inaccurate to the games and just boring.
icon by trinity (@kotosnoozy on twitter)
xnotyuki's Avatarxnotyuki
bump
drampa hoarder extreme
bump
Cat2's AvatarCat2
i support, tis is sort of cute, and im sure it wont take that much just to change the name
No support, this could cause confusion and it's pointless, it is called "no ice" due to PFQ following to the main line games. No ice - Noice would be a harmless change but still it is pointless. And Noice is not the correct spelling. It is No Ice as in There is NO ice on eiscue's head.
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

QUOTE originally posted by YourNaiveFriend

No support, this could cause confusion and it's pointless, it is called "no ice" due to PFQ following to the main line games. No ice - Noice would be a harmless change but still it is pointless.
Actually, it’s called Noice in the official games and official name as a forme change. It’s just a cute pun as the main posts suggests. It wouldn’t be that confusing to players, as it is canon to the main games ^^ I support! It’s a fun change, and cute one at that :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Arlen.mp3's AvatarArlen.mp3
i dont understand why it shouldn't be added for being 'unnecesary' it is the offical name of the form and implementing it would be as simple as removing a space and hitting save
Noise is calling pick up phone
bump
CinderGlaceon's AvatarCinderGlaceon
I support This isn't anything to do with cute, this is how it's supposed to be called when Eiscue was designed. "Noice Face" is the official name.
  • Click
  • Links
FIRST SHINY EEVEE AND ITS FEMALE AAAAAA
Lv. 36 — 1,725 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
OK.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page