PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eiscue's Noice Face

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

xnotyuki's Avatarxnotyuki
Suggestion Title: Eiscue's Noice Face Suggestion Summary: Rename Eiscue's "No Ice" Forme to "Noice Face" like the way it is officially indicated Positive points: 1. It's a cute pun that matches the Japanese pun (ナイス naisu -> combination of "none" nai and "ice" aisu. 2. I don't really know why it has to be different from how the official name is like. Does it have to be different here? If there's a legit reason behind it, I'm all ears Negative points: 1. You have to suffer from the knowledge of this pun Reason For Consideration: It's a cute pun, why not keep it in Pokefarm too for the rest of us the enjoy, and all that. I know this is quite the minor suggestion to bring up but eiscue is cute and this is one of the reasons why i like it a lot. edit: forgot to close one of my quote marks
drampa hoarder extreme
No support, unneeded in my opinion, it is a cute pun tho.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
welp if theres a reason it has to be different then i would like to hear it still
TransPiplup's AvatarTransPiplup
Support because I never realized it was a pun, AND it fits with the site's logic for other changes and mechanics (i.e., deltas as a whole, the recent sprite recolors) Sure, it may be "unnecessary", but if it is excluded then it is an odd exception.
icon by trinity (@kotosnoozy on twitter)
Fleämpy Sün's AvatarFleämpy Sün
Full support. Cute pun
Full support! I like the pun. Also, I wanna enable Temmie jokes.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
VanillaDemon's AvatarVanillaDemon
I suppoirt this! Kind of an unnecessary change, but a cute one! I'd like to see this happen!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I like this too! It's such a small, "not a big deal" kind of change, but it's adorable. Plus it's the official spelling so I can't see anything wrong with this.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I don't really see the point in this yes it's a cute pun but to change the name of a pokemon's form seems pointless to me it would be like changing names of other pokemon's forms just because it's a "cute pun" and by saying that people have to suffer from the pun isn't a valid negative point.
Pfp from Pfq

QUOTE originally posted by Lady Frost

I don't really see the point in this yes it's a cute pun but to change the name of a pokemon's form seems pointless to me it would be like changing names of other pokemon's forms just because it's a "cute pun" and by saying that people have to suffer from the pun isn't a valid negative point.
i feel that the fact that noice is the official spelling makes it more curious why it has to be changed to No Ice here instead

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page