PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben's Oldest Adventure

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Ah- Hello Professor! Sorry for all the noise, All of my Pokémon have been getting acquainted with one another ever since I've been back from Galar.
Hello Eben, I'm glad your Pokémon have all been getting along. It must be good to relax after everything. Thank you so much for all your help!
I'm looking forward to it, and no problem at all Professor. You've given me far more opportunity to travel to other regions to battle, learn and encounter even more Pokémon. Soon, though, I'll be paying a visit to Professor Rowan. See what his last email was all about. Just going to be a few days to get ready.
Indeed. He sent one to me earlier as well. I'll be awaiting for your visit to hear more of what he has for us! Just do be careful!
Not a problem, Professor, and I will. I can't imagine what it is, that the Professor called out, not just to me, but to other regions. I'm also sorta curious about what happened to his usual pair of Trainers that assist him.
Nevertheless, we should help as best we can. Safe travels!
Of course! Later!

Thank you all for your patience. We will be aiming to start the release of Hisui's Pokémon with the new Starter forms arriving this Friday. This will be done using special evolution items, but in future once the relevant Legendary Pokémon are released, these items will become Legacy Items as the evolution method is adjusted accordingly. Feel free to get the pre-evolution forms ready for Friday!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Hello again Eben, Professor Rowan. Can you please tell me what has been going on that you need my help with? Is everything alright?
Hello Professor Holly. As you might know, Sinnoh is home to Legendary Pokémon, Dialga and Palkia. It would appear something, somewhen, has caused havoc and Space-Time Distortions have been sighted across the Region.
Huh, I wondered what that strange bubble was on my way here... Didn't look like the Wormholes back in Alola.
That is very concerning! Though, I see why you'd want Eben to help. But why have you asked for me?
Along with these distortions, there have been a number of Pokémon sightings that aren't native to Sinnoh. As well as Pokémon that simply look different than what is, otherwise, well documented. Also Pokémon I have no record of! In this area, alone, I've been getting reports and recordings of unusual looking Decidueye, Typhlosion and Samurott as you can see on the screen, Professor. I would like to get these Pokémon contained, researched and, hopefully, their population conserved. This is where I am told your farmers can help?
Of course, no doubt they would be thrilled to assist in helping your research and conservation. I presume Eben will be assisting us by gathering any Pokémon that he doesn't recognize?
Exellent, that takes a weight off my shoulders, and yes that's a big part of the tasks I wanted to fill Eben in on.
Not a problem, I'm more than happy to help Professor Rowan. I'm already itching to just get out there. If these three look cool, I wanna know what these other unusual Pokémon look like!
Though I must say, Those three Pokémon are striking familiar! I was speaking with Juniper about an old documented Pokédex that she sent me a copy of some time back! Rowan, are you familiar with a Professor once gone by Laventon?
Can't say I have, Professor...
Goodness, while Eben does his best, you and I are going to have even more research to do than just these anomolies! I'll send you the digital documents that were sent to me as soon as I can!
Hmm... I look forward to learning more about this, thank you, Holly. Eben, about the other tasks. While you're out there catching Pokémon, please keep and eye out for Lucas. I reached out to him and Dawn when the distortions first appeared and I haven't heard back from him. I am a little concerned and no doubt, so is his family... Speaking of, you just might come across Dawn during your travels.
As a fellow Hall of Famer, Professor, I'm confident that Lucas is all right and can handle himself, even with going radio silent on us. Though, I'll be sure to keep an eye out out for him. Looks like we have another adventure ahead, Riley!
Ruff!

A new evolution item can be found in the usual places. The Time Flower will help trigger an evolution to one of the Hisuian formes while Holly and Rowan look more into how they originally came to be.
Additionally, use giveaway code timeshift to get one Time Flower right away! You'll still need to get the other two yourself though, or trade with other players ;)
Just wanted to take a moment to clarify and remind about the spoiler policy regarding the games: while I'm sure it's all very exciting to people who have played the games and know what's coming, please avoid discussing Pokémon that haven't yet been added to PFQ. Once it's on PFQ, it's okay to talk about publicly, and once the last of them have been released then the spoiler policy is lifted entirely (so the games themselves can be discussed freely, including story points etc.) This is to ensure that people who might not be able to get the games as early as others have the maximum possible chance to discover things for themselves in the official games, before having them added here. So, although I fully understand the excitement - I'm quite excited myself! - we would very much appreciate your cooperation: please avoid discussing things not yet released on PFQ, outside of the designated spoiler-friendly areas. Thank you!
Goodness Eben, is this a bad time?
Oh heeeeyy Professors, not at all just, y'know, chilling with this Graveler is all heh... I uhh, wasn't expecting this Scyther looking fella to, I dunno, try to use Slash on me! My Pokémon got it.
It would appear these Pokémon came from a time where human contact was limited, which makes them a little more ready to attack on sight than their modern counterparts.
That's comforting...
Rowan and I have been sorting through Professor Laverton's old Pokédex and we found some interesting information. Before we used Metal Coat to evolve Scyther into Scizor, an item called Black Augurite was used to evolve them into that Pokémon you're fighting, Kleavor.
We also found the evolution method for Stantler's lost evolution, Wyrdeer, using a move called Psyshield Bash. We also received similar information on Qwilfish's lost evolution, Overqwil, using a move called Barb Barrage.... Eben, have you heard from Lucas or Daw-
I'm here Professor. This guy got backhanded and jumped by that Pokémon. It seems to be part Rock, Empoleon can handle it. Neither of us have heard from Lucas, though.
Hey now, first off, ouch, and second, my Pokémon are well capable of handling a wild Pokémon by themselves. But I appreciate the help regardless!
Didn't loo-
Children...
Sorry Professor....
Do try to get along. Eben, there's something on the Graveler, can Rotom please get a closer look on it?
Looks like the Black Augurite that was in the documents!
Oh cool, I don't recall battling many wild Graveler as I have with Pokémon like, say, Whismur. But I don't think I've seen any at all with this item on it? This is Black Augurite? Awesome!
You should catch that Pokémon before I do or before it gets up.
Poffins, you're right! Excuse me everyone!
...Dawn, dear. Do you think you can accompany Eben? He's no doubt very capable, as are all of his Party, but if these Pokémon are straight up targeting trainers... I think I can speak for everyone in this call and say, we'd be very concerned for his well being if he did this without backup.
Yes, please. These Pokémon from the past seem to be far more unpredictable and hostile. I worry for Lucas. He is no doubt capable but if even Eben is having trouble...
Not a problem Professors, I'll make sure to hang with him until we can figure out what's going on. Besides, he is helping me figure out where Lucas is. Eben and I are confident that he's ok. We'll be sure to keep you posted.

Several new items can be found in the scours. Black Augurite, Psyshield Bash Orb and Barb Barrage Orb will help you evolve your Pokémon into their new Hisuian formes. Additioanlly Hisuian Qwilfish can now be bred in a similar fashion to other regional forms. Holly and Rowan will continue their research in hopes to figuring out these ancient Pokémon.
Hello again, Eben, I see you have been digging. Have you unearthed anything?
Hi Professor! Thanks for those leads you gave us, Dawn and I think we might've just uncovered some Peat Block needed for evolving Ursaring into Ursaluna! We'll just need to wait for a full moon, which thankfully isn't too long a wait.
Have you had any Luck with Sliggoo and Lilig- oh! I see you caught a Liligant already.
Yeah, she really likes my Stoutland's fur, which I can't fault anyone for, haha
Hi Professors! As for Sliggoo, we haven't had too much luck finding one, but, I got in touch with a friend from Kalos to trade me a Goomy. Also arranging with a friend from Unova about trading me a Petilil so we can work hard to trigger their evolutions.
That's wonderful news! We have so much to sort through, I'm glad you both have been keeping busy while you wait for our reports. Wonderful pictures you caught this morning, Eben.
We're still trying to figure out what about the Sinnoh region triggered these evolutions, and why they no longer happen nowadays. Laverton's Pokedex has been an invaluable resource for our research.
That's great to hear, I would really love to sit down one of these days to just read through it. I've also been wondering, how's the breeding program coming along? grrrrr
Wonderfully! Our farmers are hard at work making sure we have a healthy population to reintroduce into the wilds of Sinnoh!
We still haven't seen any signs of Lucas. It's not like him to go so long without any sort of response...
Try not to worry, dear, we will find him. I'm sure of it.
Of course, he's tough! I'm sure he's fine. I'm just worried.
We're all worried. We will be continuing to look at any leads we can find and will pass them along to you when we can, Dawn.
Please do, Professor, thank you grrrruff! It's going to take us a little while, we're going to see if Stoutland here can pick up the scent of more Peat Blocks to you both- RUFF! ROCK! Yes, Riley, what is it gi- Oh.
Oh.
Oh.
... So Professors, it was nice hearing from ya, We're gonna go!
Mhm! We'll keep you posted and send everything needed soon!
Good Luck!

A new item can be found in the scours. The Peat Block will help you evolve your Pokémon into one of the new Hisuian formes. Holly and Rowan will continue their research in hopes to figuring out these ancient Pokémon.
Hello- oh! Are you two enjoying your swim? And I see you've made another discovery at it!
Hi Professor! We've met some wonderful new but familiar Pokémon on our travels. I sure hope your research and breeding program has gone just as well!
Wonderful! I see you have befriended a Growlithe and some Basculegion.
They were much easier to approach than some of the Pokémon we first found. It seems they are learning that humans aren't all that scary, likely from other wild Pokémon that we've met before.
These Growlithe are just the cutest! I can't wait to see mine evolved!
I'm glad things are going well. You two have been invaluable to our project, we wouldn't have gotten so much done without you.
We're getting close to a breakthrough as well. The Time Flowers have given us much to think about, and if we are correct we may very soon come to understand what influences these Pokémon's evolutions.
How exciting! There's only so many Time Flowers we can use so it will be great to understand how to trigger these Evolutions properly. Which reminds me, how goes the breeding program?
We've made amazing progress so far. Also be sure to get plenty of cold weather supplies while you're in Eterna City next. The snowy region of Sinnoh is very difficult.
Of course Professor, we'll be nice and toasty and I'll be sure to bring my new Growlithe to keep us warm.
Well we have a long way to go. Keep in touch and we will see you after we check out Mt. Coronet!
As soon as we get to a Pokémon Center we'll send you the next batch of Pokémon!
Thank you and good luck!

Some new Pokémon are now available to breed! Hisuian Growlithe and White Stripe Basculin can now be bred through special means.
Please note that when new breeding methods are added, if you're already breeding "compatible" parents, you will need to take them out and put them back in to update them.
Apologies for the bugs, new breeding methods in decade-old code, you know how it is XD Should be working now!
Good afternoon, I see you two are hard at work.
Hello Professor-ow, You- ow excuse me- Dawn? I could really use a hand with these Sneasel.
Pfft, Oh no no, you're a capable trainer, Eben! I'm quite sure you can handle a few little Sneasel!
And one my height, bathing me-ow! Definitely Poison type! Newfound attachments and behaviours of these Pokémon aside, your call is earlier than I expected. Not an issue at all, but do you have some news, Professors?
We do, and I am very sorry to drop this news so suddenly on you both.
Is... there something wrong?
We found some photographs among Professor Laventon's personal notes that gave a fair amount of information on those who lived and helped his research in Hisui. Of which, an assistant who helped complete the Pokédex we've been studying. Given these Time Space distortions, we have reason to believe that assistant was Lucas. He might have been sent back in time, much like many of our modern Pokémon.
... What?
It's a lot to take in, I know, but these photos have an uncanny resemblance. He's also mentioned by name several times by Laventon.
It also appears these distortions extend outside of the Sinnoh region, if perhaps only briefly. A bit of digging around for missing persons gave us that one of the Battle Subway Masters in the Unova region reported his brother, Ingo, went missing not too long ago. We found some photos of someone with the person whom we believe to be Lucas that looks strikingly like Ingo.
Yes, and his attire also looks extremely out of place for the era and seems to match up. We don't think this is purely coincidence.
I- I'm not sure how we are supposed to help someone lost in time... I- We- excuse me, Professors...
Yes, uh... that's a lot to take in. Could you please send us those photos, Professor? Dawn is very close to Lucas and may be able to confirm your suspicions.
Of course, Eben, again we're sorry to have dropped such news on you both so suddenly. If these distortions can send them back and bring Pokemon forward, perhaps we can figure a way that would get Lucas and Ingo sent forward to us again.
It will certainly be incredibly difficult to coordinate such a thing, given the randomness of these Time Space Distortions. For now, focus on collecting what you can of the Hisuian Pokémon, and we will continue searching for information regarding Lucas and Ingo and whatever we think will be useful for you both for your task. Also, please keep an eye on Dawn.
... We'll do our best to keep on track with our task ahead of us. Thank you for keeping us in the loop, Professors. Once we look over the photos, we'll be sure to let you both know. And don't worry, Professor Rowan, I will.
Alright, thank you. Do continue to stay safe out there!

A new item Apricorn can be found in scours which will help with breeding one of the new Pokémon formes. Good luck breeding Hisuian Voltorb and Sneasel!
Hello you two- Oh! Oh dear, not again Eben!
Hello Professor! I don't know what it is, but Ghost Pokémon really seem to love me. Uh... little help, Dawn?
And get between a mother and her children?? Not even with a 3 metre pole, good luck ha ha ha!
Always with the ghost types... Anyway, right on time Professor. Have you any news?
Yes. Having studied the last batch you sent us, I believe we have finally figured out what it is about the Time Flowers that triggers their evolution.
As we know, Time Flowers hold ancient recordings of past events. Some of these Time Flowers appear to be recordings of the Legendary Pokémon Dialga, Palkia, and an unknown Pokémon that appears to be related to the Forces of Nature; Landorus, Tornadus, and Thundurus.
We speculate this Force of Nature has not been seen since ancient Hisui times. We are unsure if they still exist in our time period. Legendary Pokémon are often very elusive as it is.
Do you have any details about this Force of Nature?
A name and a very brief description, but nothing more.
We will send this information to you and anything else we can find regarding it from other Professors. The Forces of Nature are known for not sticking to a single region, after all.
Thanks Professors, that will be a great help to our task!
Agreed! Looks like we got our work cut out for us, Dawn... as soon as I figure out how to get out of this heh heh heh.

The Hisuian Zorua line is now available to breed and Hisuian Braviary and Avalugg can now be evolved from their base Pokémon Rufflet and Bergmite!
Hello! Oh dear, have I called at a bad time again?
Nope! And not a moment too soon!
Yeah, not at all, Professor. We just finally encountered that Force of Nature that was described in Professor Laventon's research. And in the Great Marsh no less!
Interesting! We saw the image you took, it truly is a surprise to find such an item there. Did you mean to summon her?
It was an accident, she's resorted to teasing us since she appeared.
Good to see you are both in high spirits in spite of the teasing. I'll continue the string of good news, then. We have discovered how to change Dialga and Palkia's formes to their original state from ancient times. It involves relics from the two clans in the Hisui region, known at the time as the Lustrous Globe and Adamant Ore. These relics are the ancient counterparts of the Lustrous Orb and Adamant Orb used to summon these Pokémon.
So they would work similarly to the Griseous Orb? That's great news, Professor!
Now for the second bit of good news: I believe we might have a way for you to contact Lucas. Having looked through Laventon's Pokédex, as well as many of his personal records, we see that Lucas shows up quite a bit in his research, often taking on more dangerous missions for the Professor.
It would appear that Lucas was gifted what is noted by Laventon as an "Arc Phone." Which, in theory, you should be able to call him on if one of the time rifts you come across aligns with one of his.
That... sounds like a long shot.
Most certainly, but I believe we can do it! We just have to find the right one.
I will monitor the ones I can, but Dawn, I will need you out there trying to call Lucas if you can.
Of course. I will head to every single rift I can!
If I can help in any way, just let me know. If Dawn and I split up, we can cover more ground.
Actually... we have something else in mind for you, Eben. Have you heard of the Paldea region?
Can't say that I have.
There's a school there I think you would enjoy, Uva Academy. It would also open the door to being able to look into Professor Turo's research. If what we hear is correct, this will be exactly what we need to bring Lucas home.
No offense to your plan, but I'm a little overqualified to be a school student, Professor...
Not as a student, Eben. A student teacher. Uva Academy hosts a treasure hunt each year, allowing the students to travel the region and learn though doing, much like you have. I can think of no one better than you to help guide them on their journey.
I suppose... I do need to sit down and finish off my studies for becoming a Professor. It's a good opportunity for me to further my career regardless of if anything comes out of Professor Turo's research. This is a great idea, Professor. Count me in. Now if you will excuse me, I have an Enamorus to catch!

The new summon item Ugajin's Lamp can now be found in Boxes. Be sure to unlock it from the Summons's Page first! Dialga and Palkia can now also use their summon items to forme change into their Origin Formes.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page