PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Eben's Oldest Adventure

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Eben's Oldest Adventure >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Hello again Eben, Professor Rowan. Can you please tell me what has been going on that you need my help with? Is everything alright?
Hello Professor Holly. As you might know, Sinnoh is home to Legendary Pokémon, Dialga and Palkia. It would appear something, somewhen, has caused havoc and Space-Time Distortions have been sighted across the Region.
Huh, I wondered what that strange bubble was on my way here... Didn't look like the Wormholes back in Alola.
That is very concerning! Though, I see why you'd want Eben to help. But why have you asked for me?
Along with these distortions, there have been a number of Pokémon sightings that aren't native to Sinnoh. As well as Pokémon that simply look different than what is, otherwise, well documented. Also Pokémon I have no record of! In this area, alone, I've been getting reports and recordings of unusual looking Decidueye, Typhlosion and Samurott as you can see on the screen, Professor. I would like to get these Pokémon contained, researched and, hopefully, their population conserved. This is where I am told your farmers can help?
Of course, no doubt they would be thrilled to assist in helping your research and conservation. I presume Eben will be assisting us by gathering any Pokémon that he doesn't recognize?
Exellent, that takes a weight off my shoulders, and yes that's a big part of the tasks I wanted to fill Eben in on.
Not a problem, I'm more than happy to help Professor Rowan. I'm already itching to just get out there. If these three look cool, I wanna know what these other unusual Pokémon look like!
Though I must say, Those three Pokémon are striking familiar! I was speaking with Juniper about an old documented Pokédex that she sent me a copy of some time back! Rowan, are you familiar with a Professor once gone by Laventon?
Can't say I have, Professor...
Goodness, while Eben does his best, you and I are going to have even more research to do than just these anomolies! I'll send you the digital documents that were sent to me as soon as I can!
Hmm... I look forward to learning more about this, thank you, Holly. Eben, about the other tasks. While you're out there catching Pokémon, please keep and eye out for Lucas. I reached out to him and Dawn when the distortions first appeared and I haven't heard back from him. I am a little concerned and no doubt, so is his family... Speaking of, you just might come across Dawn during your travels.
As a fellow Hall of Famer, Professor, I'm confident that Lucas is all right and can handle himself, even with going radio silent on us. Though, I'll be sure to keep an eye out out for him. Looks like we have another adventure ahead, Riley!
3.png Ruff!

A new evolution item can be found in the usual places. The timeflower.png Time Flower will help trigger an evolution to one of the Hisuian formes while Holly and Rowan look more into how they originally came to be.
Additionally, use giveaway code timeshift to get one Time Flower right away! You'll still need to get the other two yourself though, or trade with other players ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page