PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nexwr37 Art Shop OPEN (1/3)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

slots [1/3]

I specialize in semi realistic/cartoonish art style I can do Humans, Ferals, Anthros and Pokemons too I will not accept uwu furries requests ,over mechanical/robotic Characthers or anything that breaks PKFQ rules No more than 5 changes to the sketch,if I'm not satisfying you with what I'm delivering then you should invest your time on someone who will Currently training backgrounds and complex detailed objects My local game prices would be Full Body :100 or 1000 Torso/Half body :85 or 850 Bust/Headshot :60 or 600 I can finish a piece in minimum 1week and maximum 1year depending on my mood or current irl routine ,reasons are :I might be at work, I might need more informations if not fully given in the request, I'm touching grass and taking care of my overall health,or I'm attending another's site commissions (OviPets) or doing a priority commission first (Irl Currency commissions) I do refunds but I'll keep the beginning sketch for future reference and use , I'll make sure to remove most of your unique oc features though If any more informations are needed you can visit my Carrd.co site located right on my forum signature, wich will also have my Ko-fi and Discord buttons in case you want to support me or have a faster answer rate

Commissions slots are now

Available

TO TAKE ME DOWN ,LIFE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FIRST, SQUARE UP IM ANGRY,THE ABC SONG IS JUST A RIPOFF OF TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 1300
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

Art Examples

This post may have reached writing limit, if so , please scroll down or go to the next page to look at the most recent Examples Every tab has in minimum 3 images and maximum of 5 images
discord is removing file hosting and I'll have to rework this entire gallery image by image all over again this is still making me sad I seen to be in doubt if I should place examples like I used to do before or if I should approach a new method of exposition
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

Permissions and Tagging for marketing

This is the obligatory PokeFarm permission to use art post from me

Nexwr37 permissions

I ,artist,creator of all the art pieces you see in here, allow myself to use the art i make, unless stated by the customer that they don't want to their commission product to be publicly shown(for any reasons listed in direct mail), as either art examples for multiple sites where I hold art commissions requests,and if it is my personal art piece,I rightfully have the permission to use it anyway I want to ,be it profile picture,art example ,etc.

Customer permissions

my customers are not obligated to link my art shop or name in their art post,as I already provide a version of their product with all the credits needed [aka: social watermark for safe sharing],if the mods keep bickering about proof of permission or credits,customers may link to this permission, and stop being bothered,as they rightfully own their Characthers and paid for their pieces , the customer permission includes : using the commission product as/for, Profile picture, banner,poster, character reference in any site they go,pose reference, background,or marketing under the conditions that you credit me in the product with a small yet visible "@Nexwr37" on the corner,under,or above the art used for marketing,or on the credits of your marketed product.

In case of Marketing usage , please consider following this guide when tagging/crediting

examples being: shirt with a transparent image (place the tag near the shoulder or any leg) , shirt with a square image (place tag under the bottom left of the image or inside the image),book cover (place tag on the bottom right corner), sticker (place tag on the border of the sticker or on the bottom left of the sticker sheet), keychain (place tag on the border of the keychain like the sticker),mug (place the tag bellow the bottom left corner, or if you really want to make me happy, on the bottom inside of the mug saying "Nex drew the art on the mug hehe")
If this post doesn't stop mods or random irrelevant people in the internet from suspecting that you stole art ,or is using it without permission, please consider keeping an screenshot of the payment with you If this post doesn't helps me either from being free from the random suspicions,I'll be keeping the art progress to prove I made it ,and to help you in any case you need proof sent by me
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Slots Taken and Requests to make

Slot 1(taken)

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

Heya! so could I get a fullbody of my baby Breezy for 100zc? she is my pngtuber and wanted to get some art for her but if not that is totally cool!
Do you read this?

Slot 2(taken)

QUOTE originally posted by Xyrnp

Hi, Your front post is kinda confusing but if ever its not closed can you do a bust of this??
Lineart done (except for the mesh shirt part ,imma cheese that one later) another person dead apparently 14 days rn

Slot 3(Open)

Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Bump programmed to be reused as next stack of art examples in case of writing limit reached in the last one
Rainee's AvatarRainee
Hello! I'd love to order a fullbody of him for 500gp! <3
Score: 2956
Badge made by LycanKai
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Rainee

Feral or humanoid?
Rainee's AvatarRainee

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Feral or humanoid?
Humanoid, I can always pay more for that though :)
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Feral or humanoid?
Humanoid, I can always pay more for that though :)
Don't worry,full body applies to any form ,it's just that i want to know Wich form i should use
Furious47's AvatarFurious47
Hello! I saw your art and I just couldn't resist commissioning you! Could you draw a full-body of my feral derg here in a kind of foresty background? I don't have a ref or anything yet, just a few art peieces. If there's any other information you need, please let me know. Thanks! i'll send the payment whenever you say!

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page