PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add a key word search bar to the forums

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

AegislashLass's AvatarAegislashLass
This would honestly make looking for your suggestions in the rejected section. There's so many of them that it makes check to see if yours has already been rejected really hard. I don't know if this suggestion has already been said and rejected because I couldn't sift through them all.
Profile art by , Kyogres go check out their art shop!
TO ANYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO CONTACT ME WHILE I WENT AWAY FOR AN UNEXPECTED AMOUNT OF TIME, IM SO SORRY.
BlueRaichu's AvatarBlueRaichu
This has been rejected several times. You can always use control + f to search for keywords, or the "find in page" feature if you use mobile.
Avatar by BlubGod (Used with permisson)
Ohhhhh okay thanks that helps a lot! Sorry to bother everyone with this.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
You can also use Google, though it often shows deleted threads. To search only this site, use: <search terms> site:pokefarm.com

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

You can also use Google, though it often shows deleted threads. To search only this site, use: <search terms> site:pokefarm.com
Okay thanks, I'll try to use it.
xazz's Avatarxazz
the fact that the forums don't have such a basic functionality as keyword search and you need To use Google or an entire page search in year 2022 is so wild and insane to me still
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by xazz

the fact that the forums don't have such a basic functionality as keyword search and you need To use Google or an entire page search in year 2022 is so wild and insane to me still
We did have keyword search. It lagged the site and didn't find what people wanted because of how many people use entire item inventory tables in their shops when they only have maybe two or three items in stock. When tools exist to do something, why waste time reinventing those tools in a worse version of themselves? Using Google search may have its own issues, such as still having deleted threads indexed, but it's still a million times better than anything that I can make here.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page