PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding a Pokerus Notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

meikorn's Avatarmeikorn
Support! Sometimes I miss rus when I'm not looking at the screen and a small audio notification would be nice
🦇 she/her · my art lair · my journal · credits
avatar by type o negative gif made by me
🦇
casually collecting nightmare shrouds, buying 20zc/equiv each
91 / 1000 Nightmare Shrouds
feel free to send a trade!
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Support! I always get so distracted on a mass click fest or browsing the forums and forget to check every 15 minutes
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
support
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Support. I just missed a pokerus 10 minutes ago.

Gabriel (Gabe)l| Kacchan | he/him

[ Gabe Radioactive
Bakugous Emporium F2U BaitArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven on Pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @ Silver Raven on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 0
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
full support. I'm surprised this isn't a feature already
Moraysys's AvatarMoraysys
I fully support this as well!
Avatar is made by skyistheground original character by me homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie.
Score: 0
badge by LycanKai
R34CT's AvatarR34CT
I know this is a kinda old post, but I have a tip for until this gets added, or if it never does. When you see someone with 'rus, click the little thing on their profile (under the menu button on their about section) that says "⭐ Send Nice!" It will give them a pop-up notification similar to the proposed suggestion. And the more people that do that, the more likely someone will do it to you when you catch 'rus. With that in mind, coding in a 'rus popup might not be too much work, especially if it reuses the "Send Nice!" code and triggers at the same time the icon in the counters bar shows up. Full support.
Support. I think the above message is a great way of making this work. Subtle enough that it isn't in the way or anything, but there. Only thing is that you can still miss it if your not looking for it, so I'm not sure how this would work.
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
According to Niet in the site Discord today, this just got implemented! c: (Sharing here because I don't think there was an announcement about it on-site) Nevermind, there was an announcement about it just now!

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 0

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page