PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding a Pokerus Notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123

I actualy support this. It may help users who do not know they have pokrus and actualy get the users who got off before they got pokerus. Right now it is fine but this will help users who multi task and get pokerus notice their pokemon hatching faster than normal.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
oh god yes, i know i don't have pokerus cus of my quest, but it keeps me on edge sometimes
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
we have notifications for items such as radar and notifications for events such as a daycare egg and a scour mission. Plus the main series games (which pokefarmq is not but the main series games actually tell you that your pokemon has gotten pokerus when it happens. They say something like oh your pokemon has a benificial virus or soemthing like that dont quite remember. A Notification that pops up telling you that you have pokerus and then goes away after you click would be fantastic FULL SUPPORT!
I Love Sushi's AvatarI Love Sushi
I support this because it would be helpful, even though I haven't gotten pokerus yet.. From what peopl have said it seems nice.
gayquazas's Avatargayquazas
full support! was going to suggest this myself until i saw this. i almost missed out because i was in my fields, and if you miss it it's a whole hour until you get it again, if you're lucky. i always check notifications immediately so i would have noticed right away
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
anomites's Avataranomites
Support, I have couple of times missed the first few minutes of having pokerush while I have still been active on the site.
For sale S/A skittys, sandygasts, puykumukus and mantykes & PWYW S/A/D/M dexing services in my SHOP
Support! I know the pain of almost missing pkrs multiple times so a notification would be very helpful!^^
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
Shruikan's AvatarShruikan
Definite support! This would be super helpful! I haven't gotten pokérus very many times, but when you miss most of it, it is veeerrrryyy annoying. I think instead of a notification though, you should get one of those pop-ups like when you finish a daily task?
Amazing avatar commissioned from KATBITES in their shop!
~ I used to be called RoryL5457! ~
Lumi0014's AvatarLumi0014
Strongly support. I almost missed my second pokerus as I was going to bed and didn't notice the little icon, but I came back a few mins into it. If there was some form of popup, or even audio notification it'd be perfect imo
Score: 0
Type Race badge made by LycanKai Icon of my OC Ellis made by Vandi ^^
bamtori's Avatarbamtori
full support! especially since you can also get pokerus from interacting with the host earlier in the day, it's easy to overlook getting pokerus so a notification or pop-up would help a lot ^^
drawn on paper, colored in ibispaint x

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page