PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eggsweeper notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Toxel's AvatarToxel
Suggestion Title: Eggsweeper notification Suggestion Summary: A "notify me when Eggsweeper is playable again" option similar to in the lab. I know eggsweeper is nearly over but this is not the first time we had this event, so I'm suggesting this in case we have Eggsweeper again in the future Positive points: - Users wouldn't have to remember the "play again" time - Users could click the notification when it comes up instead of keeping eggsweeper open in another tab or remembering to open it often Negative points: - not really necessary - If this is the last eggsweeper, this suggestion is pointless XD - IDK how many users actually want to play eggsweeper frequently enough to use this Reason For Consideration: I like to play eggsweeper a lot but it can be hard to remember the "play again" time. other users might be in a similar situation? Also there is a similar notification option in the lab and I think if there can be one for the lab, there can be one for eggsweeper
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump? XD
alexShmalex2's AvataralexShmalex2
Hah, I know that Eggsweeper already passed, but while it was here, I was thinking of this too! (I support)
support, i want to grind happy eggs. i really hope they bring the event back
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump???
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump?????
Toxel's AvatarToxel
.............bump
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump :P
Toxel's AvatarToxel
bump??

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page