PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Legends: Arceus and Unova Recolours

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 252627282930

HélènOfTroy's AvatarHélènOfTroy
grandmaster.pnge.png
The new ones look much cooler!! My lil Bouffalant just aged a bit that's all LOL
Score: 0/2000
Badge by LycanKai!
Durin Collector!: 20696/25000
credit
shown in "About Me"
pinklink's Avatarpinklink
grandmaster.pngb.png
omg! Druddigon looks so good!!
Created by Nunka for me
Check out my first 3 fields for PWYW specials and pairs! PFP commissioned from Rylee, used with permission.
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
superior.png
This is better than a Albino Umbreon. Nice work! UwU
  • 🤓
  • 🦆
  • 🪙
  • Credit🎮
(I'm smart enough not to do this, so here's something cool... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Cool, right?)
Duck lover irl.
I will buy Gimmighoul coins, but...
30aj89's Avatar30aj89
elite.png
Did all of them get dirty from battling? They all look cool though!
You guys are doing such a good job on these updates. I didn't even notice what needed changed on these sprits until I see the new ones and they always look so much better!
Avatar made by the wonderful Matamoja!
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
We are currently releasing new Hisuian Pokemon on the 7th of each month To get alerted to when more Pokemon drop please subscribe to our Story Thread
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Cheesedirky's AvatarCheesedirky
arceus.pngc.png
updated larvesta and volcarona look incredible!! love that the albino's purple now :)
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Art by OrangeMosquitoe
Team Water February 2024. Art by InkieZach
Score: 207
TR badge by LycanKai
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
grandmaster.pngd.png
talk about a glowup, durant 😳 also just as a little side note, it might be worth adding back the part where it tells you to hover over the art to see the difference? like how there used to be this text (i looked for it in the edits) "like previous waves we have zoomed in versions for you to hover and see the differences between the old and new sprites~" it seems to have been lost in the update editing a while back, just personally think it would be worth adding back for people who dont know about that unless there was a reason it got removed ^^

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'm actually very surprised; i usually dislike the new albinos (though most of the melans are fine/pleasant), but larvestas is very delightful, the colors taste like a really sweet energy drink. I was afraid, as larvesta was my first hunt and I'm very attached to it, but the team did very well i think
Please check out my shop!
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
superior.png
Coolest. Durant. Ever. I have one and imo it's very pleasing! I love the Larvesta too. Thank you so much for this (nice) recolor! ^W^ (Edit: Why is the new Drilbur brown?)

Pages: 123··· 252627282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page