PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #11 - Starting over!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
RMT will not be permitted and will be a bannable offence from day one, just like it is in most any other online game.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
No worries - was asking because it was once permitted here. Thanks!
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,082,541
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,927,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,618,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,787,683
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
If there's one thing I'm curious about, it's what was the hardest feature to implement in either PFNew or PFQ.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
CorvidsAiden's AvatarCorvidsAiden
I'm super excited to see what you've envisioned, Niet~ I think PFNew will be a wonderful site because this community is just lovely! With wonderful staff, such as yourself, I trust that we have a bright future in PFNew! Keep up the fantastic work and don't stress yourself out too much! Stay hydrated, eat something, and sleep plenty! 💕
Beldarius's AvatarBeldarius
I honestly wouldn't mind if it took you longer than two years to release PFNew. I'm already used to flexible schedules thanks to some game devs I follow (Goblinz has pushed back the date for True Fear 3 like two or three times already, for good reason). So take as much time as you need, I'm just looking forward to seeing the result. There's even a Finnish proverb that works well here: by rushing it, you'll only make good-for-nothing children.
lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom Character in avatar belongs to me Art commissioned from Chibimouto-chan

Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Yama-chan Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Teddybear's AvatarTeddybear
I know its still early but I did have some questions. 1. At this time are you considering allowing tranfer of pokemon between sites? 2. Dream world was awesome, I enjoyed it a lot back in the day. Would it be something you could consider reviving (one day down the road) 3. A standalone Android APK would be fantastic for the pokewalker. I'm not sure of the implications of keeping it secure and exploit free but the web pokewalker doesnt work for me. Ive been with PF (PF1 and PFQ) for about 10 years or so. As always I look forward to the development of the ecosystem and site. Thank you!
  • XD001
  • Trade Threads Here
  • Credit
1,360 18 7 1
Template and background image made by me for my use only
I'm always collecting XD001
Take all the time you need. It's better to take your time and have everything nice and organized so it'll be better than to rush and have too many issues to deal with. Thank you for telling us all. It WILL be a grand site BECAUSE you're wanting to make sure everything is in place. I wish you all the success in the world on your work. Edit: I would be a Beta Tester but I'm not sure if I can do that since I'm always mobile. If I can help you out let me know.
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
Will PFQ support be continued? Like through releasing new Pokémon (from newer regions, and variants) and Fakemon, keeping up server-wide events (holiday celebrations), and moderation? Or will PFQ be abandoned in favor of this new website?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page