PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #11 - Starting over!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Discuss!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
This is cool to hear about! Thanks for the update Niet! I'm finally getting used to the military time, or at least am used to it now, but it will be cool to have the option to switch it to the 12 hour version. Along with the other options. It's also good to hear that you're making things organized for yourself and for the system. I look forward to what happens next!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Remster's AvatarRemster
Thank you for taking the time to say this all to us ! :D And take your time for PFNew, even if it's not ready in 2024, we'll not be mad (well, at least I'll not lol can't speak for everyone) Also, if I understand properly that you may translate in different languages, well if needed, I'll gladly do everything I can to try to help to translate stuff in french for PFNew if I'm still around when translation is needed !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
Hey, I'm an artist and hobbyist writer, so I know that sometimes you gotta chuck out the first draft and start all over to make something look right. It sucks when you have to redo the work, but it usually turns out far better in the end. It's exciting to hear that progress is being made and that there might be beta testing in the future ^^
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
KilalaMikal's AvatarKilalaMikal
So, as an older casual user, I was here when pfq was initially started, but I didn't actually join pfq until around 2018. Because I was only a periodic user back then, I was never really sure how the beta worked, so I'm going to ask now. What are the criteria for being a potential beta tester?
  • Advertisements
  • Click!
  • Click 2
  • Info
  • X
Lv. 88 — 5,256 / 29,371
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 56 — 8,063 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Pfp by Me She/her or they/them. Call me Mika, Kil, Kila, Kilala, or Mikal. Send me jokes, puns, and memes! Funny things recieved: 13
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by KilalaMikal

What are the criteria for being a potential beta tester?
The biggest criterion is "being active". I don't know how I would judge that but it might end up being some kind of lottery for places, so those who are active would have more chance of being picked. Then, if you are picked but then "disappear" for a while, your place may be given up to someone else. But that's purely speculative at this point.
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I'm really excited for PFNew! I'm curious though will the game play be the same or completely new? What I mean is will we be able to do the same things here like the fishing hut and the contest hall or would we be doing new things as well as the old things?
Pfp from Pfq
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
Out of curiosity (I don't know if this has been asked or not) but, will our currently account-locked PF1 Pokemon be able to be transferred over to PFNew? Also, I don't remember, but will Credits / GP / other currencies be able to be transferred to PFNew? Sorry again if these have been asked before, but thank you for your time! Good luck with the coding - you need all the luck!
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Nekoda's AvatarNekoda
An organized and clear "library" makes it FAR easier to find and fix any of the data that you need to! I'm glad you took the time to do that. Organizing doesn't sound all that fun or important, but oh boy can it help. And Beta testing would be interesting I think, it is so fun to watch and be part of a game be built from the base up. See how different functions and mechanics change. And feedback from those interested in the project is really good of course <3
Check out my Shop!
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
Curious about PFNew and RMT... will that be an "allowed" thing on there since it was removed here? I like the option of being able to trade with other users vs being stuck paying into the site, especially with the insane conversation rates (not that that's your fault in any way of course)!
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,082,541
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,927,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,618,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,787,683
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page