PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132··· 144145146

Dragon light's AvatarDragon light
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Dragon light I would like to pick the number: 2397 Other: Thank you so much for hosting!

Dragon light

🎆2024 will bring a lot of love, laughter, and joy🎇
The Pokemon Mallcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Profile Picture @Flyeahfy Dratini Bait made by @Eekoh472
Type Race Score:
Badge Made by MochaFox
You've all been added, thank you all so much :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Important Notification: So sorry about posting within less than 24 hours from previous post but sadly I received upsetting info about my grandma couple of hours ago which will mean I might cancel Lucky Dip this week and roll over prize for next Lucky Dip so they'll be two winners but I may still keep Lucky Dip for this week, I haven't decided yet. I found out today my grandma has days not weeks to live, she been ill since mid January but seems she was getting better until few days ago where she was getting really badly ill now the hospital decided to remove the things that were helping her to live because her heart has failed. Please do not PM me about this and please understand that things will be rearranged and there will be days that I will forget to reply or may not be online at all. Thank you all so much for your understanding and so sorry about this. Edit: My grandma sadly past away this morning so I might not be online for few days so sorry
I decided to still keep Lucky Dip for this weekend instead of rescheduling sorry and thank you all so much.

Lucky Dip is now open so 24 hours i'll be announcing winner of Lucky Dip!

Just in case (about Lucky Dip if you are new)

- Lucky Dip is only open for 24 hours - You won't be able to choose your number it'll be automatic in order you entered so if you was second person to post you would be second username added. - You'll automatically get three numbers: 1 person 1 2 person 1 3 person 1 4 person 2 5 person 2 6 person 2 and so on - If you already entered raffle please make a new post with the Lucky Dip form but if you haven't and you are just entering raffle please fill out both forms on same post. - There will be more than one Lucky Dip every month but next Lucky Dip is on main post. Any questions you have please PM me Thank you.
Edit: Just realised I missed the date of Lucky Dip because had last week's date on it so changed to this week because i kept thinking it was this week and so sorry about this
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Orchid Other: Sending hugs to you and your family. I'm sorry for your grandmother's passing. <3
2,258 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3161 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is:silently1 Other: I'm sorry to hear about your family I know how hard it is losing someone so close I've lost both sets of my grandparents who were more my parents than my real ones. please take time when you need it. it made me feel better putting together memorial items and pictures together to remember them by.
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip Please! My Username is: Matt The Vampire Other: Take all the time you need for yourself :]
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Capsakid Other: Hope you're doing well ❤
Pfp from Pfq
DNABleached's AvatarDNABleached
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: DNABleached Other: Condolences to you and your family <3
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Bondsmith Other: I also lost my grandma recently, and my PMs are always open if you ever want to tell an internet stranger about what your grandma was like or share memories <3 sending love

Pages: 123··· 128129130131132··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page