PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more >

Important Notification: So sorry about posting within less than 24 hours from previous post but sadly I received upsetting info about my grandma couple of hours ago which will mean I might cancel Lucky Dip this week and roll over prize for next Lucky Dip so they'll be two winners but I may still keep Lucky Dip for this week, I haven't decided yet. I found out today my grandma has days not weeks to live, she been ill since mid January but seems she was getting better until few days ago where she was getting really badly ill now the hospital decided to remove the things that were helping her to live because her heart has failed. Please do not PM me about this and please understand that things will be rearranged and there will be days that I will forget to reply or may not be online at all. Thank you all so much for your understanding and so sorry about this. Edit: My grandma sadly past away this morning so I might not be online for few days so sorry
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page