PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more >

I decided to still keep Lucky Dip for this weekend instead of rescheduling sorry and thank you all so much.

Lucky Dip is now open so 24 hours i'll be announcing winner of Lucky Dip!

Just in case (about Lucky Dip if you are new)

- Lucky Dip is only open for 24 hours - You won't be able to choose your number it'll be automatic in order you entered so if you was second person to post you would be second username added. - You'll automatically get three numbers: 1 person 1 2 person 1 3 person 1 4 person 2 5 person 2 6 person 2 and so on - If you already entered raffle please make a new post with the Lucky Dip form but if you haven't and you are just entering raffle please fill out both forms on same post. - There will be more than one Lucky Dip every month but next Lucky Dip is on main post. Any questions you have please PM me Thank you.
Edit: Just realised I missed the date of Lucky Dip because had last week's date on it so changed to this week because i kept thinking it was this week and so sorry about this
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page