PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 144145146

Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the lucky dip! My Username is: Matt The Vampire Other: Good luck everyone! :D
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3
silently1's Avatarsilently1
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the lucky dip! My Username is: Silently1 Other: thank you
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: doodlekip Other: Thank you!! c:

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 904
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Bondsmith Other: thank you!! <3
toychest's Avatartoychest
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: King Kat Other: tysm ^^
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mzp2
Score: 0 By LycanKai
By BlueBlissey
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Determinedspade Other: ty!!!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 56
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: SeshieLover Other: thank you
My type race4800. My trade thread can be found here
× 185 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Kittydragon09 Other: thank you!

Kittydragon | She/They | cat enthusiast

I love cats :00 my hoard of hisuian Zoruas: 2300< Broke now. Gimme ur unwanted cat OCs :D
Joint Art Shop Toyhou.sePokeheroescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Drawn by me :D Signature Pagedoll @Silver Raven on Toyhou.se Divider @RWPrince
Type Race Score: 0 (NOT PARTICIPATING)
You've all been added, thank you so much :D @ Orchid: Yeah I understand but I honestly really appreciate you reminding me but I seem to be forgetting a lot recently lol :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
RavenIsLost's AvatarRavenIsLost
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: RavenIsLost Other: thank you! :D
Raven/Ray | She/They | Aro-Ace
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +1,328,978
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 50%
Naïve nature
PFP made on picrew by me :]

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page