PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109··· 150151152

You've been added, thank you so much :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
master.pngd+.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is:Shadow vulpix Other::♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

Shruikan's AvatarShruikan
master.pnge.png
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: Shruikan Other: Thanks for everything! :D
Amazing avatar commissioned from KATBITES in their shop!
~ I used to be called RoryL5457! ~
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter the Lucky Dip please! My Username is: LowKeyLoki13 Other: :)
PØRTÄLS's AvatarPØRTÄLS
senior.pnge+.png
portals here! i would like to pick 194 if its not taken <3 (for the lucky dipperz)
P O R T A L S art of melanie martinez, album cover done by herself looking for special female petripeep family :3 P O R T A L S
heres my bait for my type race babies, done by Cyrus Catboy (amazing artist)
You've all been added, thank you so much :D @ PØRTÄLS: With Lucky Dip you don't pick your numbers, you'll get your three number automatically in order of when you posted sorry

Huge congratulations to Fezandipiti on winning today's Lucky Dip, at last minute I had to find new generator to generate number because it wouldn't let me go onto the website after after I've sent this post i'll message staff immediately but thank you so much everyone :D

Proof of winner:

Proof of issue:

Edit: Made a mistake and put 56 instead of 57 but redid the generator and first number was 12 so took a screenshot, sorry I was panicking and type wrong number.
Congrats! :D
Make sure you're taking care of yourself, your mental health, and physical health <3
Decided to announce winner of Raffle little bit early but still on 25th (my timezone same as PokèFarm Q) because of Christmas announcement and giving chance for everyone to enter before Christmas.

Huge Congratulations to Gem217 on winning this months raffle and thank you all so much :D

Proof:

Christmas Announcement:

Christmas announcement:

Christmas Raffle:

About Christmas Raffle: Everyone who enters will receive a gift from the Fields named "Christmas Raffle Prizes 1", "Christmas Raffle Prizes 2" and "Christmas Raffle Prizes 3" when Raffle ends. The layout of the Prizes in the fields are not in order so what you receive will be random also please don't be upset or mad if you don't like the Shiny or Albino you are given. The order of gifts given depends on what number you pick so if you choose first number you'll get your gift first so because Raffle numbers will be between 2100 - 2200 if you choose number 2100 you'll be first to get your gift on Christmas and everyone who I sent trade to will have "Sent" next to their username so its'll be easy for everyone to keep track but you won't receive your prize until Raffle ends. If all numbers are taken don't worry because you still be added and will still receive a Shiny or Albino but your username will be underneath the numbers and if you've entered after the Prizes are gifted please don't worry because you'll definitely still be gifted a Shiny or Albino. I only have 15 trade slots so I know it make take a while for everyone to receive their prize but may take couples of days or longer before you receive your prize because I would need to wait until trades are accepted before sending more sorry. Any questions please feel free to PM me.
☃️Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone :D☃️
Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Congratulations! Thank you for being such a generous host Greenbunny1998! I look forward to entering the Christmas Raffle!
water.png 3,836 water.png Type Race Hunt: 2 / 321 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Same here!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: dark.png 169

Pages: 123··· 105106107108109··· 150151152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page