PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 145146147

MoonIxora's AvatarMoonIxora
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: MoonIxora I would like to pick the number: 2010 Other: My birthday will be happening in less than a month, so why not use the year I was born?

Ixora | He/they | 13

Baby bat who's really into drawing Pokémon
Toyhouse journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Name on Platform Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessbot on Pokéfarm Signature Divider @mmadeinheaven on Tumblr
Type Race Score; 955
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Orchid I would like to pick the number: 2005 Other: some of y'all making me feel old with the numbers you're picking 🤣 as I pick my high school graduation year as well. Thank you for hosting these raffles.
2,750 Type Race Hunt: 25 / 3328 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: doodlekip I would like to pick the number: 2044 Other: Thank you for always hosting these! c:

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 917
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Ravenclawdiadem I would like to pick the number: 2012 Other: Thanks!
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +1,169,207
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
@ MoonIxora: Happy early birthday :D @ Everyone: You've all been added and thank you all so much :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Kittydragøn09 I would like to pick the number: 2060 Other: thanks!

Kittydragon | She/They | cat enthusiast

I love cats :00 my hoard of hisuian Zoruas: 2300< Broke now. Gimme ur unwanted cat OCs :D
Joint Art Shop Toyhou.sePokeheroescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Drawn by me :D Signature Pagedoll @Silver Raven on Toyhou.se Divider @RWPrince
Type Race Score: 0 (NOT PARTICIPATING)
You've been added and thank you so much :D
StarryComet's AvatarStarryComet
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: StarryComet I would like to pick the number: 2029 Other: Thank you!

🌠 StarryComet 🌠

❤ Love is in the air! ❤
WIP credits

credits

Code by Neonyan PFP by NeveDoodle
Badge made by MochaFox
Score: 0
therefore's Avatartherefore
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: squishidee I would like to pick the number: 2030 Other: Thank you for hosting this raffle, as always :D

dreame/nara|any pronouns|8+ ahead ST

just a silly little thing who likes to draw sometimes :D
Pokeheroes Pronounscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from the Bungo Stray Dogs anime Signature Pagedoll by me :) Divider @ObsceneBarbie from DeviantArt
Type Race Score; 0
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
Hello Greenbunny1998, I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: SeshieLover I would like to pick the number: 2077 Other: Thank you
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 152 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 145146147

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page