PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Greenbunny1998's Raffle and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 144145146

Acidic Wolf's AvatarAcidic Wolf
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Acidic_Wolf I would like to pick the number: 1888 Other: Boop
Pronouns:Shey/Shem
Score: 0
Type Race Badge made by LycanKai Avatar sprite made by AngelOShadows
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: nïnetynïne I would like to pick the number: 1818 Other: thank you again :D
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: Finizen I would like to pick the number: 1899 Other: I'm pretty sure we're the same age 😭 (or about)
Pfp from Pfq
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: ShootingStarRai I would like to pick the number: Any Other: TYSM~
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: goodmorningblue I would like to pick the number: 1844 Other: Happy early birthday!! :D

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 904
mybulbasaur's Avatarmybulbasaur
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: mybulbasaur I would like to pick the number: 1824 Other: Thank you so much for the opportunity!
I hoard Bulbasaur and its evolutions! Donations are always appreciated! Avatar created by myself for myself.
soozy's Avatarsoozy
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: soozy I would like to pick the number: 1855 Other: thanks!

☆ soozy | she/her | 23 ☆ ☆ time zone: PST (7 hours behind ST) ☆ ☆ PMs are always open! ☆ Type Race Score: 0 Bug; next Dark
rayinpfq's Avatarrayinpfq
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: RayInPFQ I would like to pick the number: 1822 :3 Other: thank you !! also happy early bday C:
  • stuff
  • click please :)
  • click this girl too !!
  • credits
  • extra
used to be “ray22” !! hello !! im ray :) currently in the toh and amphibia fandom :DD i love mlp. especially mlpeg. omg its so good i actually cannot huggle pls MY EPIC JOURNAL B) TYPERACE: 120
× 11 / 200
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +20,617,085
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Electric Gem

Electric Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of electricity.

Sells for 10

Lv. 61 — 11,507 / 14,184
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
my art of sunset shimmer genderbend: sundown shimmer !!! real :)
@GnarleyQuinn
@BlueBlissey
Hi Greenbunny1998 I would like to enter your raffle please! My Username is: YêêtYêêtGôd I would like to pick the number: 1895 Other: Happy early birthday ^^
Score: 835
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
You've all been added to the updated version and thank you all so much :D @ Finizen: Probably I'll be 25 in September lol @ everyone: Update: There will be big update soon to the raffle which will include: Lucky Dip Past raffle numbers on second page About Lucky Dip: With Lucky Dip you will given three slots. Lucky Dip starts on a Sunday starting at reset PFQ time everyone who wants to enter lucky dip will have to fill out a seperate form and next reset so monday at reset the Lucky Dip would be closed until next Sunday that it starts and winner would be announced. When you enter lucky dip you won't be able to pick three numbers it will be like: 1: person 1 2: person 1 3: person 1 4: person 2 5: person 2 6: person 2 and so on Please if you are entering both raffle and Lucky Dip at the same time please don't double post but there will more more than one Lucky Dip every month but you will be alerted when it ends when next one starts There are changes to the rules so please do reread the rules and if you have any questions or want to discuss new update please PM me because it prevents spam Thank you so much everyone :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 144145146

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page