PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shade’s Art Stand!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678··· 293031

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by Riya28

The art you made is wonderful ty. I send you the 14,538 credits and 19gp right your way. 😁😁😁😁
Awww np! Thanks for asking me to draw em for ya!
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
I gave credit to you on my trainer card for making my avatar for me and i also said to check out your shop for you. Tysm for the art again. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
🇧🇩 ♎ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🔵 🍓
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
Form for Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.)Avatar please Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ can you do a blue and white zacian. Name :Sword How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other. Other Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) complex Lighting, Shading Or both?:both Did you Read the Rules?:yep Method of Payment:gp SpeedPaint: Yes No. no If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music. Can you make zacian pick Blueberries in a forest please 😁😁😁😁😁😁 is 73gp enough or do you need more?

Form for Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.)Avatar please Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ can you do a blue and white zacian. Name :Sword How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other. Other Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) complex Lighting, Shading Or both?:both Did you Read the Rules?:yep Method of Payment:gp SpeedPaint: Yes No. no If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music. Can you make zacian pick Blueberries in a forest please 😁😁😁😁😁😁 is 73gp enough or do you need more?
Yep! Sorry this is so late ^^" Edit: Quick question, what form if Zacian? The Crowned Sword or Hero of Many Battles? I don't think I saw the form ^^"
Riya28's AvatarRiya28

Form for Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.)Avatar please Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ can you do a blue and white zacian. Name :Sword How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other. Other Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) complex Lighting, Shading Or both?:both Did you Read the Rules?:yep Method of Payment:gp SpeedPaint: Yes Nono If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music. Can you make zacian pick Blueberries in a forest please 😁😁😁😁😁😁 is 73gp enough or do you need more?
Crowned please
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
How much gp do i have to pay you? 😁😁😁 I have 73

How much gp do i have to pay you? 😁😁😁 I have 73
Yep! That'd enough Also wanted to let you know I'm almost done with your Piece :)
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
Okay thank you for letting me know. :D
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
The art is beautiful. No changes please. I will send the gp your way

The art is beautiful. No changes please. I will send the gp your way
Alright ty ^^

Pages: 12345678··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page