PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shade’s Art Stand!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 293031

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

Hello! Can this as an avatar for 35k cred? You can choose who lighting or shading you would like for him but I would prefer a purple background
Yep! It's really late my Time and I have a Few comms ahead but I might do this first!
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

Hello! Can this as an avatar for 35k cred? You can choose who lighting or shading you would like for him but I would prefer a purple background
Yep! It's really late my Time and I have a Few comms ahead but I might do this first!
I just edited the form in! Oops
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)

Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (I don't have a name yet) Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other Type of Background: Simple ((preferablly with purple) Lighting, Shading Or both?: Your choice Did you Read the Rules?: Yes Method of Payment: 35k cred and 10 gp SpeedPaint: Yes If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How ever long you want If you ordered a SpeedPaint:
Alright! I'll get started ASAP
PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
wrong area oops, edited
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
form Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.)Avatar please. Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ Please can you make a rayquaza. Also their name super nova please. I really did not understand this part. 😅 How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other. Other please. Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) semi complex please Lighting, shading Or both?:shading Did you Read the Rules?: yep Method of Payment:credits SpeedPaint: Yes No. No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music 𝚗𝚟𝚖 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 Melan Bait Form
🇧🇩 ♎ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🔵 🍓

QUOTE originally posted by Riya28

form Art! Please use this so I know you read the Rules and Form! Hi ShadeWingsArt! I would like you to make me this! (Insert what you want, Avatar, Banner etc.)Avatar please. Your OC's Reference with their name, but their name is totally optional ^^ Please can you make a rayquaza. Also their name super nova please. I really did not understand this part. 😅 How would you like to recieve the Art, Via PM Or other. Other please. Type of Background: (Simple, Semi-complex, or Coxmplex) semi complex please Lighting, shading Or both?:shading Did you Read the Rules?: yep Method of Payment:credits SpeedPaint: Yes No. No If you ordered a SpeedPaint: How long If you ordered a SpeedPaint: What Music 𝚗𝚟𝚖 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 Melan Bait Form
Hai yes I'll start work ASAP! Also sorry this is so late I had a busy morning ^^" Also if anything doesn't make sense, u can PM me and I'll explain it better there :)
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
Ty please can you tell me how much i have to pay you so i can get the money 😁

QUOTE originally posted by Riya28

Ty please can you tell me how much i have to pay you so i can get the money 😁
Alright! If I read your Form correctly, you'd like a Rayquaza [let me know if you have a certain color pallet] I'd say about 30K CR If I read your Payment correctly It's also equivalent to 30 GP or 6 ZC :)
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
Can you please make the rayquaza blue and purple for the eyes lavender please . . Ty 😁 i have 14,314 credits and 19gp is this enough or should i try to get more to pay?
Riya28's AvatarRiya28
The art you made is wonderful ty. I send you the 14,538 credits and 19gp right your way. 😁😁😁😁

Pages: 1234567··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page