PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shade’s Art Stand!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 28293031

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt

QUOTE originally posted by Meki1

I'd like a Commission! Username: meki1 Character Reference: Stormy Size: Scene Finish: Shaded Background?: a coral garden with a statue or Coral in the middle (If full) What Pose?: in frount of the stature What expression?: confident Payment: zc Additional characters?: ill pay extra for the statue if it counts as a extra character May I use this for future Examples?: Yes Other?: new cover for a book i wrote a bit ago, She's an Sea/Rain Hybrid beyond this you have creative liberty the text is: "Wings Of Fire: The Coral Garden"
Of course! I have a headshot ahead of you so I'll get started after that ^^
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
thecarmen's Avatarthecarmen
Form! I'd like a Commission! Username: thecarmen Character Reference: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nnl2wIB_uJYFto0Yt-OXzoGHuEzLPsPs0eSoeFpVtOk/edit i don't really care which outfit you do, but if i have to choose, i would like to first one. i would also like to add an additional character, an inteleon. height references should be in the google doc Size: scene + additional character Finish: shaded Background?: just a solid color, like forest green (If full) What Pose?: human character is standing up straight, hands behind back, inteleon is doing its usual stand up pose, to the right of the human character What expression?: human character has a slight smile on face, inteleon looks a bit smug Payment: i have 10 zc and i can pay the rest in gp Additional characters?: yes, mentioned in earlier requests May I use this for future Examples?: yes! Other?: if you haven't heard it today, i love you. hope you're doing okay!!

QUOTE originally posted by thecarmen

Form! I'd like a Commission! Username: thecarmen Character Reference: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Nnl2wIB_uJYFto0Yt-OXzoGHuEzLPsPs0eSoeFpVtOk/edit i don't really care which outfit you do, but if i have to choose, i would like to first one. i would also like to add an additional character, an inteleon. height references should be in the google doc Size: scene + additional character Finish: shaded Background?: just a solid color, like forest green (If full) What Pose?: human character is standing up straight, hands behind back, inteleon is doing its usual stand up pose, to the right of the human character What expression?: human character has a slight smile on face, inteleon looks a bit smug Payment: i have 10 zc and i can pay the rest in gp Additional characters?: yes, mentioned in earlier requests May I use this for future Examples?: yes! Other?: if you haven't heard it today, i love you. hope you're doing okay!!
Tysm for your kind words ❤️ It's late and so I'll get started on yours either late tomorrow or Thursday (I have church tomorrow night))
thecarmen's Avatarthecarmen
that's okay! i'll be here waiting!
Bump + had small art Block so now I'm finishing all my off and on site comms :)
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
hello! if you're open, i'd love to commission you! I'd like a Commission! Username: ivyy. Character Reference: aidan & bloomberry Size: Full [17 zc + 5 zc for extra char] Finish: Flat [7 zc] Background?: up to you! something soft, just one flat color too please (If full) What Pose?: you can use this as a ref- the left would be aidan and the cat on the right would be bloom! only difference is their tails would be visibly entertwined What expression?: aidan's eyes would be closed but he's smiling a little (maybe with a little blush on both?) and bloom would be with her left eye closed and her right eye open, looking at him with a gentle grin Payment: 29 zc Additional characters?: bloomberry! May I use this for future Examples?: yes ! Other?: listening to music usually helps me draw gets me out of artblock so i'll link some of their theme songs below c: lovers rock by tv girl are you bored yet? by the wallows ft. clairo rises the moon by liana flores neptune by sleeping at last the night we met by lord huron just some suggestions c:
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

QUOTE originally posted by BunnoBlizzard

hello! if you're open, i'd love to commission you! I'd like a Commission! Username: ivyy. Character Reference: aidan & bloomberry -snip-
I am open, and hello again :D I have one more commission before I have free time but I should have a sketch by tomorrow afternoonish? :D (I have church in the morning ^^)
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
sounds great and no rush, thank you!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Henllooo I'd like a Commission! Username: Chiro Character Reference: Taro! Art Credit!! Size: Full Finish: Simple Pixel Bounce Background?: nope (If full) What Pose?: random request but could you make it look like she tripped? She's so clumsy lol What expression?: dazed or dead (shes alive dw--) Payment: would you take a [referall] cs (cheerleader minun!)? If not Ill pay 40k credits nd 70 zc :> (did i do the math right--??) Additional characters?: nope! May I use this for future Examples?: (Yes or no) Other?: She has a prosthetic, not a hook! Tysm C:

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.

QUOTE originally posted by Chiro

Henllooo I'd like a Commission! Username: Chiro Character Reference: Taro! Art Credit!! Size: Full Finish: Simple Pixel Bounce Background?: nope (If full) What Pose?: random request but could you make it look like she tripped? She's so clumsy lol What expression?: dazed or dead (shes alive dw--) Payment: would you take a [referall] cs (cheerleader minun!)? If not Ill pay 40k credits nd 70 zc :> (did i do the math right--??) Additional characters?: nope! May I use this for future Examples?: (Yes or no) Other?: She has a prosthetic, not a hook! Tysm C:
Hey I recognize you >:D Ofc!!! I'll start on her asap!! (The Minun is just fine ^^)

Pages: 123··· 28293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page