PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shade’s Art Stand!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 262728293031

ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
Bumping with new adopt (35 zc/ equiv bc I'm super proud of it)
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
bumping + Lowered adopts prices

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

Bumping with new adopt (35 zc/ equiv bc I'm super proud of it)
Bump Edited price bc it was too expensive :p
Chiro's AvatarChiro
*Appears out of thin air* I'd like a Commission! Username: AnonymousEspeon Character Reference: :> Size: Full Finish: Flat Background?: None (unless you want to) Payment: 25 Zc (but I can pay more since they're kinda complex) Additional characters?: Nope! May I use this for future Examples?:Of Course! Other?: I finally finished the ref sheet C: This is gonna be the first piece of art I get of the lil guy Edit: It isn't shown in the ref, but they have a long tail w/ a red tip Im so sorry I only realized this when I was trying to go to sleep :|

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.

QUOTE originally posted by AnonymousEspeon

*Appears out of thin air* I'd like a Commission! Username: AnonymousEspeon Character Reference: :> Size: Full Finish: Flat Background?: None (unless you want to) Payment: 25 Zc (but I can pay more since they're kinda complex) Additional characters?: Nope! May I use this for future Examples?:Of Course! Other?: I finally finished the ref sheet C: This is gonna be the first piece of art I get of the lil guy
I've never seen a winged Kistune before, this is going to be so fun to draw >:D (Also do they only have one tail or multiple? You can DM me this))
Got some bad news; the cat bit my phone and now I have to resort to using the main screen (I have the Samsung flip lol) so I'll be closing shop until i hopefully get it fixed (hopefully on the 16 lol)
only bumping to say I've added a new poll ^^
Bumping to say I'm sorry but I'm staying closed until 2 things happen 1. I start feeling good about my digital art 2. I work on off site art
IBHAVEREOPENED!!!!!!!! ORDER AWAY!!! Also taking comms for Robux dm me prices :) And I cam draw front facing humans now :)
BrothyBear's AvatarBrothyBear

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

IBHAVEREOPENED!!!!!!!! ORDER AWAY!!! Also taking comms for Robux dm me prices :) And I cam draw front facing humans now :)
Could I Order One?
Lv. 100 — +4,719,274
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 98%
Lonely nature
Lv. 100 — +9,718,808
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Shiny/Albino Joint Shop With RetroGamer!

Pages: 123··· 262728293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page