PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quilted Blanket (A Joint shop)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 626364

Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
arceus.pngb+.png
@Polar your rage feathers at 25 ZC each?
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
PolarDegrees's AvatarPolarDegrees
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sir Quackie

@Polar your rage feathers at 25 ZC each?
Sure! I'll send them over
pfp by me :)
summon_zac.png0/250
InHystericz's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInHystericz
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
@Yassa Hello ^^ Would you be interested in swapping my: 8x T. Fangs @ 175k each 5x F. Fangs @ 150k each 3x I. Fangs @ 200k each 5x RSD @ 175k each 6x BSD @ 250k each 1x I. Statue @ 185k Total value : 5.31 Mil for your: 24x Magma stones @ 130k each 3x Griseous Orbs @ 330k each 6x Plasma Koas @ 200k each Total value: 5.31 Mil Based off of current market prices ^^ If this isn’t acceptable let me know and I’ll try and find some summons you’re after!
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: summon_cre.pngsummon_gir.pngsummon_hea.pngsummon_lug.png Shattered Psyche
Score: 82
crescent's Avatarcrescent
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by crescent

@laka hey again! i know i ordered some dragon rtes from you before,, could i get 83 psychic rtes as well? if so, please take your time ^_^
hi laka ! i asked for these a while ago and was wondering if you’ve started these yet,, i just reached wishalloy so i don’t have any need for them really, and would prefer to order diff ones (not psychic,) ^^; but if you’ve started them feel free to still sell them to me! pls lmk :>
Yassa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYassa
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Hey guys~ I haven't forgotten any of your requests, like I said a few pages back; I am really busy at the moment trying to prepare everything to move cross-country. So I will primarily be inactive for the rest of the month and leading into early April. You are welcome to cancel your requests if you want, I know Laka right now is extremely busy as well with RL stuff so they aren't as active right now either. Thank you all for showing interest and if you decide to keep your requests, thank you for your patience. I promise to get to them as quickly as I can when I can ;o;
Interested in a different 6IV Hunt? Check out our shop for custom 6 IV hunts! Quilted Blanket
Lakaishia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLakaishia
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

@laka hey again! i know i ordered some dragon rtes from you before,, could i get 83 psychic rtes as well? if so, please take your time ^_^
hi laka ! i asked for these a while ago and was wondering if you’ve started these yet,, i just reached wishalloy so i don’t have any need for them really, and would prefer to order diff ones (not psychic,) ^^; but if you’ve started them feel free to still sell them to me! pls lmk :>
Actually, perfect timing! I was getting ready to pick up the pokemon to prep for orders so you are free to adjust your order before I grab them :D Just a heads up to everyone regarding my side, i leave tomorroe morning for the 27hr (1700mile) drive back home! Circumstances had us leaving a bit late but everything will be done as quickly as possible!
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!
crescent's Avatarcrescent
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lakaishia

- snip - Actually, perfect timing! I was getting ready to pick up the pokemon to prep for orders so you are free to adjust your order before I grab them :D
that's great ! mind if i adjust my order to 9 dragon evos + 91 dark ? thank u for this ! also good luck on the car journey - 27 hours sounds quite tiring ^^; i hope its fun either way (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)
Lakaishia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLakaishia
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lakaishia

- snip - Actually, perfect timing! I was getting ready to pick up the pokemon to prep for orders so you are free to adjust your order before I grab them :D
that's great ! mind if i adjust my order to 9 dragon evos + 91 dark ? thank u for this ! also good luck on the car journey - 27 hours sounds quite tiring ^^; i hope its fun either way (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)
Yup! And i actually have this mostly finished already so i'll be able to send the moment I'm at my computer!
Yassa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYassa
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by RICHNESS

@yassa can i buy your boxes for 120 zc
Since it is a full boxbox, that would be 125zc for it. ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by Cledànio

@Yassa hi! May I trade my Ice, thunder fangs, combat feather, kanē idol, rock and dragon statue and death wind for your raijin's lamps? I think they all have ± same price as raijin's lamps
Hello! I'd be willing to do this trade if you are still interested. :>

QUOTE originally posted by InHystericz

@Yassa Hello ^^ Would you be interested in swapping my: 8x T. Fangs @ 175k each 5x F. Fangs @ 150k each 3x I. Fangs @ 200k each 5x RSD @ 175k each 6x BSD @ 250k each 1x I. Statue @ 185k Total value : 5.31 Mil for your: 24x Magma stones @ 130k each 3x Griseous Orbs @ 330k each 6x Plasma Koas @ 200k each Total value: 5.31 Mil Based off of current market prices ^^ If this isn’t acceptable let me know and I’ll try and find some summons you’re after!
I can do this if you are still interested <3
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
arceus.pngb.png
@Yassa terribly sorry, but i no longer interested in lamps. But! Could i swap my ice fang, red soul dew, azure flute, black stone and 2 magma stones for all kāne idols? Can add sea crown too!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

summon_mun.png0/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; dragon.png 7789

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page