PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Other Evolutions Inclusion in “Pokémon that can Evolve”

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

RelmC's AvatarRelmC
Suggestion Title: Other Evolutions Inclusion in “Pokémon that can Evolve” Suggestion Summary: Make it so that trade and item evolutions can be included in the “Pokémon that can evolve” section. Positive points: Will make it easier for newer players to fill their Pokédex. Will help people complete their wishforge faster. Negative points: People will get their bonuses faster, which might lead to inflation. As more Pokémon enter the field, it might overpower the Pokémon that can evolve by level. Reason For Consideration: As fields fill up, players might not realize there’s Pokémon that can evolve. This can hinder Pokédex completion.
What else is to say except hold my eggs and feed my pokemon? Check out my TRUE starter, too.
Red Pokéblock III

Red Pokéblock III

Pokéblock

(: 0)

A Red Pokéblock crafted to boost a Pokémon's Contest appeal.

Flavour: Spicy↑↑↑
Feel: ●●●●●

Sells for 40

Lv. 56 — 4,707 / 9,577
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFighting
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If they aren't traded or aren't holding the item, then they aren't "ready to evolve."
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
RelmC's AvatarRelmC

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If they aren't traded or aren't holding the item, then they aren't "ready to evolve."
That is true, but personally I think it can be a huge QOL improvement for anyone looking to update their dex/forge.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
No support mostly because of what Niet just stated. The Pokemon that can evolve (aka Ready to Evolve) section is suppose to make it faster for RTE mons to well evolve without having to click on every mon and then evolving the mon (I'm sure wishforge evolving people would despise doing this constantly lol). If I see a Haunter in this section then I can simply click the evolve button and bam evolved. It is literally able to evolve because it was traded and I probably shoved it into a field and forgot it until I needed to evolve for wishforge. On to why I think having them just say they "can" evolve but they aren't "ready" to evolve. First off just to be clear, I usually have fields upon fields of RTE mons for forge. If I were to go to this section and have two Pokemon in the section one saying it "can" evolve yet it refuses to let me evolve it because they haven't been traded or don't have the item it needs while the other one is "ready" to evolve and evolves like normal. This would be even more frustrating than having to remember to give something an item. The reason it is more frustrating is because 1) I'm expecting everything on the list to be RTE and then BAM suddenly I have Pokemon on there that isn't ready to evolve and making me wonder if there is a bug and 2)there are probably going to be TONS of not RTE Pokemon on this list making me now have to go through and probably skip ever other Pokemon or "find" the RTE ones. If it was for the Pokedex nine times out of ten a user would look in the Pokedex to see if they need the mon instead of looking in the Pokemon that can Evolve section. Just my opinion but I really do think that the section should be left as just the mons that are actually ready to evolve instead of things that can evolve without being ready to.
Score: 106

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
RelmC's AvatarRelmC

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

On to why I think having them just say they "can" evolve but they aren't "ready" to evolve. First off just to be clear, I usually have fields upon fields of RTE mons for forge. If I were to go to this section and have two Pokemon in the section one saying it "can" evolve yet it refuses to let me evolve it because they haven't been traded or don't have the item it needs while the other one is "ready" to evolve and evolves like normal. This would be even more frustrating than having to remember to give something an item. The reason it is more frustrating is because 1) I'm expecting everything on the list to be RTE and then BAM suddenly I have Pokemon on there that isn't ready to evolve and making me wonder if there is a bug and 2)there are probably going to be TONS of not RTE Pokemon on this list making me now have to go through and probably skip ever other Pokemon or "find" the RTE ones.
First of all, I think that having it saying that it can evolve is a better idea than I initially thought. And you’re right in the fact that Pokémon that can evolve can overflow the RTE section. That’s why I now suggest RTE Pokémon on the top, and can evolve Pokémon on the bottom. This would make it neater and easier on all users.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
However it would still look messy if some one has hundreds rte pokemon on top of the ones that can evolve Lets say that i have 250 fields full of rte pokemon that’s 10,000 times you’ll see “pokemon can evolve” in the rte section and if we were able to have more fields than that who knows what my rte section will look like
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
topmarks's Avatartopmarks
i only have the trade evolutions from gen 1 memorised i think this could be useful, but not in the same box as the "ready to evolve" pokemon in the farm menu maybe a separate "pokemon you could evolve" box? "pokemon that need an extra step to evolve"? could also be useful for item evolutions
RelmC's AvatarRelmC
Bump?
RelmC's AvatarRelmC
Bump x2

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page