PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Other Evolutions Inclusion in “Pokémon that can Evolve”

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Other Evolutions Inclusion in “Pokémon that can Evolve” >

RelmC's AvatarRelmC
champion.png

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

On to why I think having them just say they "can" evolve but they aren't "ready" to evolve. First off just to be clear, I usually have fields upon fields of RTE mons for forge. If I were to go to this section and have two Pokemon in the section one saying it "can" evolve yet it refuses to let me evolve it because they haven't been traded or don't have the item it needs while the other one is "ready" to evolve and evolves like normal. This would be even more frustrating than having to remember to give something an item. The reason it is more frustrating is because 1) I'm expecting everything on the list to be RTE and then BAM suddenly I have Pokemon on there that isn't ready to evolve and making me wonder if there is a bug and 2)there are probably going to be TONS of not RTE Pokemon on this list making me now have to go through and probably skip ever other Pokemon or "find" the RTE ones.
First of all, I think that having it saying that it can evolve is a better idea than I initially thought. And you’re right in the fact that Pokémon that can evolve can overflow the RTE section. That’s why I now suggest RTE Pokémon on the top, and can evolve Pokémon on the bottom. This would make it neater and easier on all users.
What else is to say except hold my eggs and feed my pokemon? Check out my TRUE starter, too.
Red Pokéblock III

Red Pokéblock III

Pokéblock

(item.png: 0)

A Red Pokéblock crafted to boost a Pokémon's Contest appeal.

Flavour: Spicy↑↑↑
Feel: ●●●●●

Sells for 40

Lv. 59 — 6,954 / 10,621
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFighting
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page