PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🎮The Neighbor‘s Shop s/a boxbox and more🎮

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 25262728

Eppy's AvatarEppy
Hey hey iceland\kung I was curious if I could have a aldino and shiny Maschiff for 5 medium electric gems? ;w; If you need me to up my offer a bit I will! Thank you so much I hope you both have a lovely day or night!! ^WWW^
Iceland's AvatarIceland

QUOTE originally posted by Eppy

Hey hey iceland\kung I was curious if I could have a aldino and shiny Maschiff for 5 medium electric gems? ;w; If you need me to up my offer a bit I will! Thank you so much I hope you both have a lovely day or night!! ^WWW^
Hello!!, I've Sent you and enjoy them =)
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
41% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
@Hyuse/Souris: Could I trade my 6 med normal gems for your 5 med fighting and 1 med poison gem?
Credit for IMG
Souris's AvatarSouris
up :B
  • Finny: Credits
  • Evan: About me
  • Matthías: Progress
Credits: My profile: Poe by: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter Free to use c: (Trainer and buneary gif By Gaëlsøn for me and my sibling's use) I share IP with My sibling from S-1
Hi, My name is Krystal She/Her I love MHA, IDV, and more c: Bakugo, Deku <3 Hyuse <3 Prisoner from IDV ♥
Come to my joint shop with sibling Banner by: angelatos
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Pokemon Pixels from here
@Hyuse/Souris: Could I trade my 4 Large Normal Gems for your 4 med dragon, 1 med steel and 35 med psychic gems?
Souris's AvatarSouris

QUOTE originally posted by Silverdni

@Hyuse/Souris: Could I trade my 4 Large Normal Gems for your 4 med dragon, 1 med steel and 35 med psychic gems?
Hello, i did my convertion to in the wishforge and i only have 31 med psychic gems instead of 35, The other gems are correct :B Let me know if you're agree with the trades?
Whoops, in that case, could I add on 4 med poison gems to make up for the psychic ones? So 4 large normal for your: 4 med dragon 1 med steel 31 med psychic 4 med poison
tresh's Avatartresh
Hiya! @Souris/@Iceland are any of your gems for sale?
Bunch of free mons >> https://pfq.link/~6PZ4 :)
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
@Souris: Hi. Can be my 54 Medium Normal Gems + 2 Small Normal Gems for yours 54 Medium Fire Gems + 2 Small Fire Gems ?
Souris's AvatarSouris

QUOTE originally posted by tresh

Hiya! @Souris/@Iceland are any of your gems for sale?
Mostly on my side almost all except ghost, normal and flying On my sibling's part his NFT gems are: Electric, Dark and Ice while the rest are on sale (i will ask iceland tomorrow since he's sleeping) @monca2014, sure! :B Note: Between now and tomorrow i'll continue the trades since currently i have only 5 slots to send trades, ty for your patience :B

Pages: 123··· 25262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page