PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Possible issue with Firefox

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The latest version of Firefox doesn't seem to be playing nice with PFQ. (Possibly fixed?) Apparently people are getting logged out randomly. I will see what I can do, but I can't make any promises on how quickly it will be resolved, at it seems like it might even be a bug in Firefox itself. In the meantime, either stick with an older version of Firefox (95 should work) or try a different browser. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks to the investigative prowess of a particular user on Page 3, I have made an adjustment that should restore older behaviour and fix Firefox logging people out. Please let me know if problems continue - or indeed if things no longer break!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I use Google Chrome I used to use Firefox till it gave me issues on my old games.
Starfire1408's AvatarStarfire1408
I'm using Opera GX. It's actually doing great work for speed and not using so much RAM and things.
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
For anyone who's not sure what browser to use, Google Chrome hasn't given me any issues on either desktop or mobile.
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I'm assuming this is different from the inactivity auto log-out, which is the only "issue" (Minor annoyance, but definitely helpful for security) I've ever had in my years of using Edge for pfq, so works as an alternative.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes, being logged out after 24 hours of inactivity is normal.
unicornsbath's Avatarunicornsbath
it has been pretty slow on google as well for internet, but there again, there could very well be an internet outage somewhere.
Saphíradress's AvatarSaphíradress
I generally use Chrome; i've used this download feature, but am also logged out recently quite often. I thought it could be because I use it on two devices, could that cause me to be logged out mainly on my computer? i haven't changed any settings anywhere, wouldn't be surprised if an update messed with cookie settings or something, i don't know what's going on in there Edit: Could be 24h, but usually i am not inactive for that long, therefore that'd be a bit surprising
KenshiWolf's AvatarKenshiWolf
okay good, i was a little worried someone was trying to hijack my account but nothing was out of place, it's annoying but it's not the first time PFQ has had an issue like this so if that's all it is i can put up with it till you can find a fix, i have auto update so not sure what i can do about going to old versions of firefox
Icon made by my awesome sibling MossyMoss
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
As a Maxthon Cloud user, I've had no problems recently. But if anything happens, thanks for the heads-up.
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page