PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to CSS: Beginner to Expert

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 373839

carinae's Avatarcarinae
complete.pnga.png
iphone ios 17.5.1? and firefox 127.1. no worries if you can't find anything, i'll add the fallback options ^^
carinae • they/them journal
©
Sym's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSym
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Is there a way to sit progress bars beside each other? Even when I put the code side-by-side, not putting it on a line, and even reducing the width of the progress bars with css, it just puts one on top of the other. I was hoping to minimize space taken up by putting a few on one line
Score: 0
TR Code @J.D.Fox
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
There's a few ways to do it. You can use a table, flex box, or just set them to inline-block with a width setting.
Bar 1
Bar 2
Bar 3
Bar 4
The box sizing setting is important when using % width and margin - without it, the border adds extra width, and even 1px can make the layout behave oddly on different resolutions.

Code

[progress=1/5] Bar 1 [/progress][progress=2/5] Bar 2 [/progress][progress=3/5] Bar 3 [/progress][progress=4/5] Bar 4 [/progress] [style] .expbar { display: inline-block; width: 48%; margin: 0.3em 1%; box-sizing: border-box; } [/style]
Sym's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSym
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

There's a few ways to do it. You can use a table, flex box, or just set them to inline-block with a width setting.
Bar 1
Bar 2
Bar 3
Bar 4
The box sizing setting is important when using % width and margin - without it, the border adds extra width, and even 1px can make the layout behave oddly on different resolutions.

Code

[progress=1/5] Bar 1 [/progress][progress=2/5] Bar 2 [/progress][progress=3/5] Bar 3 [/progress][progress=4/5] Bar 4 [/progress] [style] .expbar { display: inline-block; width: 48%; margin: 0.3em 1%; box-sizing: border-box; } [/style]
Tysm!! ;O

Pages: 123··· 373839

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page