PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sending Adopted Pokemon to Fields instead of Party

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna

QUOTE originally posted by Disasterrific

Screenshot from Summary of Rejected Suggestions: As the reasoning was shelter reservations, which are currently on indefinite hold for being re-introduced, this might indeed be subject to reconsideration.
Didnt Niet say himself that shelter reservatuons wouldnt be coming back because no one found use for them? Because I remember him saying something like that in a thread he made aaking users their opinion and the majority said no.
27 | | 1000

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

QUOTE originally posted by Raca

To Padfoot's point, I specifically remember a thread exactly like this being rejected, and somebody gave an example (not a perfect one, but still) along the lines of, "if you adopt a pet, you can't just have the pet shelter teleport it to your house. If you don't have a way to take it home at that moment you simply can't take it home until later."
That makes sense, but this is really all up to staff now. If rejected, then fine, I understand. I just thought it would be nice to either reintroduce it but with better changes or state it if it hasn't been already.
To be fair, anyone can chime in with their opinions on a suggestion. That's why this forum exists... I'm 98% sure that our comments as the public make an impact on what Noot decides to consider. So I find myself slightly irritated that you keep trying to shut people down who are trying to help you... That being said, I would like the option to adopt and have the pokemon to the fields. But I too remember the thread and the rejection but I can't remember why it was rejected either.
I'm not shutting them out?? I'm letting them know that this could be decided by staff if enough users say yes or no. So again, we all must see what staff decides, when they see opinions of users and that decides the fate of this suggestion. So try and keep your irritation down, there's no reason for that here. Thank you, though, for your input. Hopefully a suggestion such as this gets accepted, but if not, I tried. :/
Zen's AvatarZen
Niet's post. In it he says they MAY make a return or something better may come, not that the idea was completely scrapped.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Full support this would have come in handy for me so many times, as I often have a full party of eggs.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
No support; as convenient as it would be, this would make it too easy to get a bunch of Pokémon from the Shelter without putting much work in to get rid of your Eggs. I think I saw a Staff Member turn something like this down one time too. You can already grab another Pokémon if you have another Pokémon in your Party (it brings up a box to move the first Pokémon into your fields). If people show a want for Shelter Reservations, Niet might bring them back sooner. In the meantime, we just need to wait <3
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

No support; as convenient as it would be, this would make it too easy to get a bunch of Pokémon from the Shelter without putting much work in to get rid of your Eggs. I think I saw a Staff Member turn something like this down one time too. You can already grab another Pokémon if you have another Pokémon in your Party (it brings up a box to move the first Pokémon into your fields). If people show a want for Shelter Reservations, Niet might bring them back sooner. In the meantime, we just need to wait <3
That's what I've been trying to tell the others, /we need to wait for the staff's decision./ I understand your point for no support, but as of right now, we don't know if shelter reservations will be coming back yet! And the reason I suggested this was because of the box and sending that Pokemon to a field, it gets annoying if you do it over and over and the pokemon you're sending to your field over and over is the one you always want to have in your party. c: That was my main reasoning <3 Thanks Ceph for putting your words so nicely!
then maybe make it a temporary thing, until shelter reservations come back, if they ever do.
Juvanji's AvatarJuvanji
I feel like this should only be a case for brand new users to get them off there feet but I don't 100% support this
☆ Current Hunt: Bulbasaur 0m/0a/0s/55☆ ☆ Avatar By Bluetoxic ☆ ☆ Sig By Galladerox ☆ ☆ No My Name Is Not Related To Jumanji So Please Don't Say So☆
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
It's a feature in the games so why not? The shelter pass prevents mass grabbing of pokemon. Even if they have one of the higher ones, the shelter pokemon are up for grabs for everyone regardless.
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm just gonna... slide this on over to Rejected. Shelter adoptions always go to your Party. While you can make room in a convenient manner if you've got hatched Pokémon there, that's very different from just sending the adopted thing into a Field directly.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page