PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Clan Before Time - Prehistoric Species

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 12

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
  • Main About

Welcome to the Clan Before Time!

The Clan where we talk about Prehistoric species, Fossilized creatures, extinct species and the like! This Clan is specifically for the discussion of things mentioned above; but you are allowed to mention games such as Ark, Jurassic Park and the Likes, but it is not what the clan is properly about. Myself and Methos are the leaders of this clan; and we will have others be clan helpers if we need.
  • Rules
  • Topics

Rules:

1. All PFQ Rules Apply
  2. Please keep on topic on the Current Discussions Going
  3. Please do not focus solely on the Prehistoric Games when it comes to discussion in this clan
  4. If you wish to offer a new Topic for the group to discuss; please contact me first so I can add it to the Topic Tab.
  5. No arguing.
  6. Backing up Sources is not expected but is greatly appreciated.
  7. This Clan WILL talk about Evolution, please be respectful.

Topics:

• Favourite Dinosaurs/Prehistoric.
  • Media Inaccuracies.
  • What Prehistoric friend would you want to bring back and why?
  • How to Join
  • Members

How to Join!

Joining is Easy! Just PM Me the form(Below) before making a post here. I will PM you a reply saying you can post in the clan. [b]Name:[/b] [b]Favoruite Prehistoric:[/b] [b]Did you read the rules:[/b] I hope you will join!

Members:

Leaders:

SporkoRyk [x] Methos [x]

SporkoRyk's Welcome Post:

Hi guys! I'm SporkoRyk, I've loved Dinosaurs ever since I was little; little me decided that Dinosaurs was going to be a lifetime obsession and now at 25, I still adore these things. I adore learning and read up a lot of prehistoric beast/dinosaur books basically as soon as I was able to read. My favourite dinosaur is kind of hard for me to pick, I have a few most favourites and funnily enough they're all small babies. My favourites: (In no particular order)
  • Velociraptors
  • Mononykus
  • Yi qi
  • Archaeopteryx
I adore the idea of Dinosaurs having feathers, depending on the dinosaur. I love the smaller gliding children because I think they'd make good friends if they were still around and if you could train them. My favourite Dinosaur Media is the Jurassic Park/World Movies, as well as David Attenborough's Prehistoric Planet(Where I met the Mononykus). I have played Ark but I'm not the best at it and have a couple other dino-based video games I haven't touched for a while. I can't wait to talk prehistoric friends with you!
Bump! Open for members(Finally)! Please PM me to join, please read the rules before pming. I can't wait to hear from you!
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Hi everyone! I'm Loksfjoer or Lok for short and I'm a prehistoric species enthusiast. My favourites include the Mosasaurus and the Triceratops. The mosasaurus holds a special place in my heart as I walked the old chalk quarry the first fossil was once found and it was one of the first dinosaur fossils I ever saw in real life. The triceratops was always a favourite because I think it looks cool. I really liked the triceratops character from the cartoon 'A land before time' as well. I also recently learned that both the Triceratops and the Mosasaurus lived in the Maastrichtian stage of the Late Cretaceous, which is honestly the coolest fact I recently learned as I was born in Maastricht, the city this era was named after and where the Mosasaurus fossil was first found.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Unfezant's AvatarUnfezant
Howdy Im Unfezant but you can call me Bird if ya want.I grew up with dinosaurs from a preserve i went to in 3rd grade. Now im on the road to be a paleontologist and find all sorts of wonders! My favorite dinosaur is a Therizinosaurus witch i have as a toy ever since i was a little kid,My parents say i used to sleep with it and carry it around all the time.Its said they used there long nails to grab vegetation and its a great defense. Im interested in the Devion period
Avatar from Official Pokemon Anime
A bump that's WAY overdue! Has anyone seen David Attenboroughs Prehistoric Planet?
Unfezant's AvatarUnfezant
Ive been meaning to watch it and its on my list .
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I haven't seen that. To be honest, I haven't watched a lot of dinosaur-related content. After the cartoon The Land Before Time it hadn't really played a big part in my life, but I always did have my favourites and I've recently gotten more interested in prehistoric times and fossils. This fascination with fossils is definitely reflected in my collections here on PokéFarm. But yeah, I haven't watched a lot of documentaries on the subject. I am glad children now can grow up with the knowledge dinosaurs could have had feathers as well, during my childhood they were all shown as reptiles.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page