PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Clan Before Time - Prehistoric Species

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > The Clan Before Time - Prehistoric Species >

SporkoRyk's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSporkoRyk
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga.png

SporkoRyk's Welcome Post:

Hi guys! I'm SporkoRyk, I've loved Dinosaurs ever since I was little; little me decided that Dinosaurs was going to be a lifetime obsession and now at 25, I still adore these things. I adore learning and read up a lot of prehistoric beast/dinosaur books basically as soon as I was able to read. My favourite dinosaur is kind of hard for me to pick, I have a few most favourites and funnily enough they're all small babies. My favourites: (In no particular order)
  • Velociraptors
  • Mononykus
  • Yi qi
  • Archaeopteryx
I adore the idea of Dinosaurs having feathers, depending on the dinosaur. I love the smaller gliding children because I think they'd make good friends if they were still around and if you could train them. My favourite Dinosaur Media is the Jurassic Park/World Movies, as well as David Attenborough's Prehistoric Planet(Where I met the Mononykus). I have played Ark but I'm not the best at it and have a couple other dino-based video games I haven't touched for a while. I can't wait to talk prehistoric friends with you!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page