PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar 2021

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
retiredstaff.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by LegoLuigi

Was there ever a notice about it? Cuz I sure never saw one that day
There was a post here in this thread of Niet stating that he had fixed it. The error did not warrant an entire announcement for itself
✦ ✦
73/500+
167/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Tikru97's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTikru97
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

It's also worth noting that the sprites you see in-game are representative of the species. That doesn't mean they all look identical! This is why the Kenyip in the main calendar image have different markings, including heart marks that are most definitely not on their sprite! In other art featuring Kawotor, they come in different shades of blue. Individuals are, well, individual!
Wow, I didn't even notice the hearts. :O I don't mind added details. Not every pokemon has to look the same and there's so many different styles, so there's bound to be many that look different from each other. I didn't mean to sound like every pokemon's appearance have to be set in stone. That wasn't my intention. @ICEBUNN My eyes still see a black nose with a light grey/white highlight. :/ But in any case, I don't mind a pink nosed Lunupine, I was just suprised to see one. A happy suprise I suppose. ;) All in all, I would like to mention to the artists that I don't mind changes. Nothing is set in stone and different varieties are welcome in my book. Keep up the good work!
MegaPlays's AvatarMegaPlays
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

There was a post here in this thread of Niet stating that he had fixed it. The error did not warrant an entire announcement for itself
Huh Well Guess that means I'm out of luck :/
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

Actually, I did make an announcement acknowledging the error and asking folks to bear with us til Niet could wake up and get to it; it just got moved to Solved Bugs once it was no longer relevant due to having been fixed. This was in Announcements for a bit, as well as the #announcements channel of the Discord server. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
thebirdsong's Avatarthebirdsong
grandmaster.pngd.png
I saw that this question was asked earlier, but I don't think it was answered, (if it was, I'm just blind, opps) One year, I can't remember which year, there was a 12 days of christmas event, will there be an event like that this year, or will this be the only christmas event going on this year? Those were fun events!
Icon made by myself!
Score: 0
Typerace Score badge made by Lycankai
albino's Avataralbino
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by thebirdsong

there was a 12 days of christmas event, will there be an event like that this year, or will this be the only christmas event going on this year? Those were fun events!
Every year there is only one event corresponding to christmas so I think this will be only event for the holidays this year.
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Trainercool's AvatarTrainercool
superior.pnge.png
is it just me or has it skipped day 20? if its just me thats fine :)
  • Heyo!
  • Shops?
  • Credit
hello there people of the forums i am alive :)
i have 2 shops thats more than befor 1 2
Forum Avatar by xVxLilyxVx onToyhouse all other credit is where you think it would be.
signature what???
coding by fevineFollower
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
I think it could just be you because this goes by pfq time which I believe is in England? And not whatever time we're in but you still have until the 31st to collect any ones you missed after Christmas is over
Pfp from Pfq
KitKatKutie2's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKitKatKutie2
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Actually, if they missed a day, they will not be able to collect the reward from that day. It has always been that way. PFQ runs on GMT, which is in fact the time zone of the UK.
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.
Trainercool's AvatarTrainercool
superior.pnge.png
but it wont let me collect it its just sitting there

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page