PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 22

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
The Tourney Token situation doesn't affect me at all, so I can't say anything. But I wonder, what if the Tourney Timer was given an actual timer, kind of like where our MCW / Lucky Egg / Contest buttons are? Sort of like how MCW has the 2D - 1D countdown to show how many days are left. Maybe it could be an optional button for people who are needing to pay close attention when to trade up / sell off their Tokens before they're obsolete. Kind of like how we can have the option to have notification sounds on here. I'm aware that there are already multiple buttons, but it's just a thought. (Sorry if I'm also calling them the wrong thing by calling them "buttons." ) Otherwise, thanks for the two updates! *thumbs up* @u@
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
Thank you so much for the Weekly Tournament update during Type Race! That's going to make things so much more fair and less stressful to participants.
Thanks for the updates! Wouldn't hatch a variety of eggs still work well during type race?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
I'd think any of the evolving Weekly Tournament Objectives should also be skipped since the Type Race Objective is to hatch eggs. So having to evolve lots of Pokemon for the Weekly Tournament takes away a lot of time that would be used to hatch eggs. Even if you could get it done quickly with certain Pokemon evolving by being in a certain field, then adopting all of those Pokemon from the Shelter takes away any adoption slots needed for adopting eggs.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

Thanks for the updates! Wouldn't hatch a variety of eggs still work well during type race?
I believe the Variety tournament is the one where you get 10 points per unique egg hatched, and each type only has so many eggs so to get maximum points you would need to go outside of whatever your typerace teams eggs are. ___ Also really excited about the tournament updates :D Thank you so much for adding them!
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

QUOTE originally posted by Glacegoss

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

I believe the Variety tournament is the one where you get 10 points per unique egg hatched, and each type only has so many eggs so to get maximum points you would need to go outside of whatever your typerace teams eggs are.
It is, but you also still get 1 point for hatching the same egg repeatedly Although I guess it could get unbalanced...Normal and Water have way more different eggs than Fighting, Steel, Dark,

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page