PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

There's new games, so let's remember the spoiler policy~

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 1234··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This is not the place to discuss the new games! Time to delete some posts...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I can't wait for (Hisuian Growlithe) to be added to PFQ!
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
I didn't even know there were new games, I'm so last-minute. XD Now that I know they exist, I can't wait to buy one! Thank you guys for removing spoilers so I won't know anything about them! @u@ <3
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Joresh's AvatarJoresh

Alright, that makes sense. When will spoilers be allowed publicly? When all of the new Pokemon released in each game come to PFQ, you can freely talk about that game. Please wait until then. :)
Alright, but... when does the Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl spoiler period end?
Cele's AvatarCele
There had been a section regarding them:

This announcement also stands as a blanket statement for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, however, we'll be much looser on moderation regarding spoilers for those since they are remakes of existing games and most of the content is out there already. However, please be courteous in any instances where BDSP are different from the originals, or in instances where additional/new content is discussed.
But I've removed it a second ago since the game is basically a carbon copy... So I suppose the answer to your question is "right now!" :D
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Just curious when PFQ sees any pokemon from Legends. Haven't seen much about it I've not completed the game yet but I'm looking forward to seeing *SPOILERS*
Cele's AvatarCele
The Pokemon from Pokemon Legends Arceus will be joining Pokefarm when the Artists are finished and satisfied with the sprites they have made. We'd like to take our time to ensure good quality. 🙂
i can't wait cele so cool
ShadyPsyduck's AvatarShadyPsyduck
I'm so excited for *SPOILERS!* to drop!
  • 🤓
  • 🦆
  • 🪙
  • Credit🎮
(I'm smart enough not to do this, so here's something cool... (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Cool, right?)
Duck lover irl.
I will buy Gimmighoul coins, but...
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
I love this rule so much!! I'm huge about spoilers, especially pokemon related! I managed to stay away from Pokemon Legends: Arceus spoilers for 9months. And I got it a few weeks agaoagain before you guys released them sote wide, so it worked perfectly!! Thanks for all the work the devs put in to make this place such a great experience for everyone!
Type Race Score: 96
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page