PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lavender's General Store! (S/A/D, Items, summons, etc)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 394041

Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
Hello, MothsandFrogs! Could I please purhcase your: - Albino Starly - Albino Alolan Diglett - 11 of your Albino Shieldon* - 10 of your Shiny Shieldon* - and your Shiny Bastiodon for 412 in total?
*Any nature/gender will do!
Also, I took note of the offer before mine and subtracted one Shiny Shieldon from my list so that they could receive their request. So, 10+The Bastiodon would be whatever is left over! :-]
Math for the albinos: ( 30+50+120(11) = 1,400 ÷ 5* = 280 ) Math for the shinies: ( 60(11) = 660 ÷ 5* = 132 ) 280 + 132 = 412 ( *1 = 5 ) Thank you for your time! ^_^
Avatar is official Pokémon TCG artwork illustrated by TOKIYA.
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs

QUOTE originally posted by Deigh

Before I ask Is it okay to list everything I wish to buy (in ZC) or would you prefer one category at a time? There's a good handfull I'm interested in but I dont want to overwhelm or anything
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! I would prefer GP definitely but if ZC is all you have then I will take it! Go ahead and list off what you would like!
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
Axew's AvatarAxew
Can I have one Order's Crest for a blue soul dew?
Zygarde hunt 493/500
Currently buying
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc

QUOTE originally posted by MothsandFrogs

Before I ask Is it okay to list everything I wish to buy (in ZC) or would you prefer one category at a time? There's a good handfull I'm interested in but I dont want to overwhelm or anything
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you! I would prefer GP definitely but if ZC is all you have then I will take it! Go ahead and list off what you would like!
I can convert the ZC into GP so gp is fine I'm looking to buy 2 Sea Crowns Eclispe Flute Rusted Sword Diancite And Chill Drive Ik its a handful so please no rush as I dont want to burden any How much gp would you want for all of that? So I know how much to exchange Thanks in advance!!

I can convert the ZC into GP so gp is fine I'm looking to buy 2 Sea Crowns Eclispe Flute Rusted Sword Diancite And Chill Drive Ik its a handful so please no rush as I dont want to burden any How much gp would you want for all of that? So I know how much to exchange Thanks in advance!!
I took some time to go through market prices plus what I thought was fair, and decided 1,600 GP is what it will cost all together. I am fine with receiving ZC half payments as well or full ZC GP just happens to be a preferred currency

I took some time to go through market prices plus what I thought was fair, and decided 1,600 GP is what it will cost all together. I am fine with receiving ZC half payments as well or full ZC GP just happens to be a preferred currency
Yeah works for me Will send a trade in a moment
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Hello, 20zc for your sapphire orb? ^^
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Digit's AvatarDigit
Hey, could I get both of your Thunder Fangs for 40ZC?
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Could I buy a female albino indeedee for 160 gp please?
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Sent!

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page