PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gnarley's Arkham Market

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 37383940414243

can I have the 3 shiny Ruffwools for 450 gold pokes? And if you hatch 3 albinos, I will buy those too
This is MY drawing that I did of Miraitchi and Clulutchi from the Tamagotchi Franchise on MY deviantart/Also avatar is my OC Chikorita
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by SuperGalKittyKat

can I have the 3 shiny Ruffwools for 450 gold pokes? And if you hatch 3 albinos, I will buy those too
I'll send one for payment and will gift the others. These albinos are being impossible tbh.. I've been trying to hatch another for myself, I'm at over 600 hatched and have only hatched one so far. I'm pretty sick of this chain at this point, so I'm not sure how much longer I'm chaining these lol
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Frostynova's AvatarFrostynova
Could i purchase this Enamorus please for gp?
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai Avatar drawn by me
Sinistcha's AvatarSinistcha
hi! would i be able to purchase a female ruffwool for GP?

hisui | 22 | they/them

friend code: 0840 9157 0131 currently playing: splatoon 3 side order
toyhouse journalcarrdcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W divider @Kit forum icon @ven on twitter pagedoll @Zachberrie on toyhouse
typerace score ;; 2700

QUOTE originally posted by Sinistcha

hi! would i be able to purchase a female ruffwool for GP?
They were claimed. I'm waiting for the trade to go through still. If something happens or if I hatch another, I will let you know <3
Sinistcha's AvatarSinistcha

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

They were claimed. I'm waiting for the trade to go through still. If something happens or if I hatch another, I will let you know <3
thanks for letting me know! i'd be willing to purchase a male if they're available! i just prefer female(: if they were claimed too it's okay!

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by SuperGalKittyKat

I'll send one for payment and will gift the others. These albinos are being impossible tbh.. I've been trying to hatch another for myself, I'm at over 600 hatched and have only hatched one so far. I'm pretty sick of this chain at this point, so I'm not sure how much longer I'm chaining these lol
This trade is still pending, but I have 1 extra Ruffwool that I just hatched UFS- it's the 2nd male on the main post. I *finally* hatched the last albino I needed for my collection, just as I ran out of DCP. I'm breaking the chain to move on to a gem grab, but I'll be hunting some Staryus for the next Type Race, so watch for some of those coming soon! If this trade isn't completed within 72 hours of the original post, the 3 Ruffwools will return to shop stock, and will be available for purchase.
AI's AvatarAI
Hi! May I ask for these three for 230GP please? Minior 1 Minior 2 Ruffwool Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by AI

Hi! May I ask for these three for 230GP please? Minior 1 Minior 2 Ruffwool Thank you!
Yes! I'll send one for payment, and gift the others <3 The other Ruffwools trade just went through. Now they are all sold <3
Ashki's AvatarAshki
Hello! Could I OT swap for this ditto if it's still available? ^^

Pages: 123··· 37383940414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page