PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Errors involving Platforms and the Wiki

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Cele's AvatarCele
Hello there! (Update from Niet below) I'm sure some of you have noticed that Pokemon Platforms are not working as intended at the moment, nor is anything that uses the pfq.link shortlink structure. Additionally, the entire Pokefarm Wiki is down and your device will attempt to download a file should you navigate to it. While not harmful, it is certainly inconvenient so I would not recommend trying to access the Wiki at this time. News of these errors has been passed to Niet, though it is quite late
or early, I guess, since it's like 5:30am
in England and the fellow is most likely asleep. The issues will be worked on once he is awake and able to get to them. Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.
Well that was weird. It seems like the server updated some software it was using and... somehow that broke it? This stuff is like a house of cards sometimes XD Any downloaded files you may have received are harmless, they are just part of the code that runs PFQ. In fact if you were curious and opened the file you got from pokefarm.wiki then this would be explained in the beginning of the file. However, you really shouldn't have these files so if you did get them, please delete them. The underlying issue has been fixed, however caching may result in your browser still trying to download the file instead of viewing the page. This should clear itself up soon enough, but you may be able to fix it yourself by clearing your browser's cache. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Nice find:

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

For the wiki I couldn't just do ctrl+f5 I had to do the full on clear cache (aka clear browsing data) to get it to finally work properly. On Chrome and on microsoft edge (not sure if it'll work for other browsers) just click ctrl+shift+delete and it'll bring up the clear browsing data pop up. If it doesn't work for y'all then look in your browser's settings under the Privacy and security heading and it should have something that says clear browsing data.
Ctrl+Shift+Delete then clear "cached images and files" to fix the issue if it's still happening.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Sally... You spit that code back out properly young lady. We don't eat code on this site.
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
Thank you for your hard work mods and for updating us on the situation! I hope you are able to figure out what is going on. Make sure you all drink water and get some good rest!
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
Hydreikon's AvatarHydreikon
Thank you! In case you need it, on my end the wiki file is an “application/x-httpd-ea-php55” when opening on my Mac.
Banner by EeveeBailey
Adáline's AvatarAdáline
I was wondering what was going on. I'm glad it wasn't just me. Thanks you guys so much for all your hard work in making this site and all the work you do to keep it up. You are all the best! <3
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
One of the many reasons I love this site is the mods ability to jump right on something when things go awry. Thank you all for the hard work you to do provide us a fun, happy, working game!

0 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

I thought it was my phone. Nice to know it wasn't. Thank you for informing us so fast. That's one of the many reasons I love this site.👍
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Thank you for the update/quick response! Was wondering what was going on and if my phone was being silly. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! @Asymdoll13 Darnit Sally why you taking your time to num on that code?!
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Guys, I figured out how to fix the bug! (just quote the post for the code)
welcome Raiden - she/he/they /url]
Dark Gem

Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of darkness.

Sells for 10

Lv. 65 — 8,394 / 16,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingGhost
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Cele's AvatarCele
That is not a fix to the bug, as it does nothing to resolve the pfq.link issue. That's a way to use platforms in the meantime while the error is present, however. Niet will fix the root of the issue properly and your old links should work again by the time he's done. Just give him time to finish his sleep and get awake and ready to work on it. :)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page