PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lunar Cavern

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 555657

Nightingale1's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNightingale1
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
bump
made profile pic myself in mspaint Opened a Trade shop Lunar Cavern Feel Free to take a look. Got Summons, Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas for trade in it
summon_jir.png331/1000
summon_xay.png351/1000
Kayu's AvatarKayu
grandmaster.pngc.png
albino bulbsaur please?

QUOTE originally posted by Kayu

albino bulbsaur please?
I'll set up a trade
Haley Marie's AvatarHaley Marie
ultra.pnge.png
i was wondering if i could swap 60 GP for equal amount of credits? if you dont do that is fine. but i just was wondering...

QUOTE originally posted by Haley Marie

i was wondering if i could swap 60 GP for equal amount of credits? if you dont do that is fine. but i just was wondering...
It's not something I've really thought about doing but could do it this once since I do have enough currency for the swap set up a trade please
xersyc's Avatarxersyc
master.pngd.png
Hi! I feel like I'll be asking for a lot in one go, so if you have a summon limit just let me know ;D; I also estimated a lot of these prices based on the current market value, so let me know if you'd like me to make any changes! I'd like to buy: Orders crest (350 gp) Wishing star (280 gp) Psychic Feather (320 gp) Rage Feather (380 gp) So for these 4 items, 1330 gp total? Let me know what you think! Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by xersyc

Hi! I feel like I'll be asking for a lot in one go, so if you have a summon limit just let me know ;D; I also estimated a lot of these prices based on the current market value, so let me know if you'd like me to make any changes! I'd like to buy: Orders crest (350 gp) Wishing star (280 gp) Psychic Feather (320 gp) Rage Feather (380 gp) So for these 4 items, 1330 gp total? Let me know what you think! Thank you!
That sounds good I'll set up a trade
xersyc's Avatarxersyc
master.pngd.png
I am back immediately to bother you again ^^; If they're still available, could I buy a: rusted sword (300gp) music box (260gp) griseous orb (380gp) for a total of 940 gp? Thank you so much!

QUOTE originally posted by xersyc

I am back immediately to bother you again ^^; If they're still available, could I buy a: rusted sword (300gp) music box (260gp) griseous orb (380gp) for a total of 940 gp? Thank you so much!
Of course I'll set up a trade
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing some summons! I'd like to offer 45zc per Lunar Wing, 40zc for y our Electric Statue and 30zc per Soul Heart - Totaling out at 535zc :>
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

Pages: 123456··· 555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page