PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lunar Cavern

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 555657

QUOTE originally posted by Nightingale1

QUOTE originally posted by Jack0fallSpade7

Heya! Would it be possible for me to get a male Noismog in exchange for an Albino Noibat?
Do you mean a normal non special Noismog? I mean if you're willing for the imbalance in value sure but it is quite the imbalance at least to me where it's not in your favor and I tend to like to make sure things are fair for those I trade with
Sorry! I just saw this. What would be a good trade for the Noismog?
Feel free to DM me about my flying type gym in Pokemon Sword!
created by IconicAnemone
Nightingale1's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNightingale1
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Nightingale1

Heya! Would it be possible for me to get a male Noismog in exchange for an Albino Noibat?
Do you mean a normal non special Noismog? I mean if you're willing for the imbalance in value sure but it is quite the imbalance at least to me where it's not in your favor and I tend to like to make sure things are fair for those I trade with
Sorry! I just saw this. What would be a good trade for the Noismog?
Like I said I don't usually value normal exclusives, variants, and legends as high as an albino or even shiny so you could do something as low as 5gp as I've had those offers in the past or if you still wanted to do the albino you could pick 2 normal exclusives/variants/legends for trade or add either a single shiny or albino from the 3840 or 5120 egg tabs
made profile pic myself in mspaint Opened a Trade shop Lunar Cavern Feel Free to take a look. Got Summons, Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas for trade in it
summon_jir.png331/1000
summon_xay.png351/1000
Alrighty, then I'd like a male Noismog, your noivern maravol, and if you meant two extras, then I'd like a female shiny rookidee with a sweet preferance if that's alright. I'll throw in around 10gp as an apology for the trouble

Alrighty, then I'd like a male Noismog, your noivern maravol, and if you meant two extras, then I'd like a female shiny rookidee with a sweet preferance if that's alright. I'll throw in around 10gp as an apology for the trouble
I'll set up a trade and gifts. And its not any trouble everyone values things differently hence why I wanted to make sure I understood
Myceline's AvatarMyceline
master.png
Hi, could I get a Komainu Figurine for market price in GP? (Just let me know how much GP to pay and i'll give you it :))

QUOTE originally posted by Myceline

Hi, could I get a Komainu Figurine for market price in GP? (Just let me know how much GP to pay and i'll give you it :))
Of course you could get a Komainu Figurine for Market Price. From when I checked it was about 230k credits which will make it 230gp. I'll set up a trade.
bump
Fuecoco's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFuecoco
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
50zc for your clear bell please?
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat

QUOTE originally posted by DeliciousBread

50zc for your clear bell please?
I'll set up a trade
QuirkyQuills's Avatarhypermode-12.pngQuirkyQuills
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
Hi, may I please buy your 7 thunder fangs and 2 ice fangs for 50zc each/ 450zc total? :3
summon_lug.png 11/500
summon_mar.png 3/500
summon_bag.png 8/500

Pages: 1234··· 555657

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page